11) 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺

ᗩᗴTᕼᗴᖇ

Aether would tell you that you're kinda annoying him and that could you stop.

KᗩᗴYᗩ

Kaeya pushes you if you dont stop annoying him,he tells you to shut the fuck up before he kills you.

ᗪIᒪᑌᑕ

Diluc walks away from you,if you follow him he'll chase you while screaming for you to stop being annoying.

᙭IᗩO

Xiao is like Diluc,he walks away but if you follow him he'll tell you to get lost before he throws you off a cliff. (He ate too much snow 😨)

ᘔᕼOᑎᘜᒪI

Zhongli would tell you to stop annoying him because hes doing something,he'll chase you if keep annoying him.

ᑕᕼIᒪᗪᗴ

Homeboy was tryna learn how to use chopsticks and you kept mocking him about it,so he chased you until he fell.

ᐯᗴᑎTI

Venti would tell you to scram before he chases you.

ᗩᒪᗷᗴᗪO

Albedo would KINDLY tell you to go away or he'll murder you <3 (sibling goals 😋)

ᖇᗩᘔOᖇ

Razor doesnt want to be impolite so he says that you're kinda annoying him and would slowly drift off to sleep.

ՏᑌᑕᖇOՏᗴ

Sucrose would softly say that you're kinda bugging her and if you could be a lil quieter,if you keep yelling she'll kill- walk away <3

ᗩᗰᗷᗴᖇ

Amber would tell you to shut up- nah im kidding she'll tell you to stop being annoying before.
GO GO BARON BUNNY (im sorry)

ᑎOᗴᒪᒪᗴ

Noelle would be annoyed buy wouldnt show it so she tells you to please stop whatever your doing.

᙭IᗩᑎᘜᒪIᑎᘜ

Xiangling shoves food in your mouth for you to shut up because shes tryna hunt sum boars.

Kᒪᗴᗴ

She chucks a bomb at you.

ᑫIᑫI

She doesnt even hear you- shes too busy day dreaming about that damn coconut milk-

ᗪIOᑎᗩ

Scratches you if you dont shut up after she told you to shut up the first time.

____________________________________________
A/N:Hello! First thing,I am well aware that I sometimes forget Xiao and i'm really sorry ☝️😭 but otherwise,Thank you for 2.39k reads and 91 votes! <3