19) 𝗥𝗮𝘇𝗼𝗿

A/N: I made this while I was sitting in the back of my older sister's car

and in the first part you're 10 and when you meet Razor again you're 15 because I think Razor is 16 im not sure though

____________________________________________

"Hey Razor! Bennett said he wanted to play with us! Come join us,its more fun with you!" Y/n shouted cheerfully to their brother.

"Razor....coming...now..." Razor tiredly walked up to Bennett and his sibling.

"Benny's adventure team assemble!" Bennett shouted with pride.

Y/n laughed at Bennett's humours actions which caused bennett to flush with embarrassment.

Y/n giggled at Bennett's joyful acts which made Bennett blush with embarrassment.

"C'mon guys,lets go play in the forest,its really fun there!"

Y/n,Razor and Bennett,all walked together to the forest to hangout for a while.

It was peaceful,Y/n,Bennett,and Razor hanging out in the forests,just two eleven yr olds hanging out with a ten yr old.

"Oh no...im hungry...well,i'll be back guys!" Y/n shouted to Bennett and Razor while running out further in the woods.

Razor quickly got up and grabbed Bennett by the wrist and sprinted the same path Y/n went to.

"Woah- Razor! Slow down im going to fa-" Bennett slowly looked at Razor as he saw tears streaming down his face.

"Hey- Razor whats wr-" Razor pointed behind Bennett.

Bennett turned around to see Y/n,lying down with blood splattered everywhere AROUND them.

"Y/n....Razor sorry.......not....protect...you.." Razor's voice cracked a little at the last part,he promised to protect you with all his life.

Bennett quickly ran to where your 'deceased' body was.

Many hours went by as Razor and Bennett mourned the death of Y/n.

"Farewell.....Lupical...."

"Goodbye,old pal."

Razor and Bennett bid their goodbyes to your 'dead' body,without placing it somewhere because eleven yr olds dont know better.

A couple of minutes later Y/n woke up!

"That was a nice meal and nap..." Y/n looked at their surroundings to see Bennett and Razor was nowhere to be seen.

'Oh yeah...I went off to go eat that boar but he headbutted into my nose which caused me to get a bleeding nose and then I killed it and ate it...'

Y/n sprinted back to wolvendom,as they were about to enter everything went dark...

________________
Y/n's POV:

'Huh? What happened? Where am I?' I thought silently to myself.

"You may remove your hands from their eyes now."

I heard a feminine voice peer infront of me as the darkness was slowly being covered with light.

I peered my eyes up to the voice speaking.

Its was a tall pretty lady with a red eyepatch,long beautiful brown hair,and unbelievably gorgeous features.

'Wow....shes hot'