Prologue

Prologue:-

SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD
A Boy or Early Adult or a Leader of Fab 5 is Naked form, 12 Pack Muscular Chest and is wearing only Boxers having Cigarette in His Mouth exhaling the Smoke out from His Nose. Whereas Unknown Girl is lying Naked on the Bed after Yesterday till Morning exhausted & Sored from every parts of Body after a tiring Sexual Intercourse which was more like a Boy Raping Her Soul as Huge Screams were heard from Her which doesn't sound like Moans or Groans. He is truly a Monster and his every action proves Him to be One. He is a Beast & Monster and no one can ever Compare to Him.

Suddenly, His Mobile vibrated, catching His Attention without sending a Reply to the Sender in swift Moments He changed into Presentable Clothes and walked out from there not checking whether that Girl is Alive or Dead. But surely Girl has died after going through Torturous Hours.

**********

SAME TIME
In Another place, a Girl who is in Her Late Teens is standing in Her College from where She has passed Her A-Levels. Now standing right infront of the Notice board to check Her Grades. Soon in the next Moment She jumped as this Time She topped in Her Last Year of "A-Levels". Walking a little bit far away from Notice Board She quickly took out Her Cell-Phone and dials Her Father's Number to share how Happy She is, that finally now She can apply for Scholarship for Foreign University aka "S.P.A.C.E Academy". Not able to handle this News in Her Stomach She shared it with Her Father who in return is extremely happy for His Baby-Girl and asked Her to come soon to which She replied Enthusiastically.

After cutting the Call. Once again She made a Wish after closing Her Eyes.

"Oh God please listen to Me and fulfill My Wish of getting Scholarship in S.P.A.C.E Academy."

Her biggest Dream is to study in S.P.A.C.E Academy and Wishes for it again & again not knowing what She is actually wishing for. Unaware of the UPS & DOWNS which She is going to Face and Her Life won't be Simple as here it is in India but getting Admission on Scholarship Her Journey will soon take a Drastic Turn as Her Journey will be filled with Mysteries & Thrills.

Both are exactly Opposite to each other if ONE is Innocent OTHER is Monster.
If ONE is Kindhearted OTHER is Malevolent & Mean.

Both Personalities are exactly Opposite to each other,
Will They embrace the Pure Emotion LOVE? Or will the same Love destroy each other?

To Know Answers of Questions keep Reading MaNan Story which is coming soon on Wattpad.

*******