Chapter No # 6 (Dear Diary)

Assalam o Alaikum Friends how are You all? I'm back with another Chapter of story.

Please do Read, Vote & Comment
Thank You..

******

Chapter No # 6

"Dear Diary"

In Morning
In Bennett's House
In Guest's Room
After Manik left Bennett's House secretly from Bennetts and coming to a secretive place, He transformed into Bat and flew from there hiding himself from His Chubby Cheeks.

After Manik leaves, and after doing Her breakfast, Nandini is sitting on the Bed holding the Fluffy Pillow in Her hand and starts thinking about the Certain Person. Earlier it was the Certain Voice who would always say "Stay Away From Me." and then Blurred & Unclear picture of Certain someone. Now She knew it was always Him & only Him since She had opened Her Eyes. She doesn't know what Her Identity is, who Her Family is and from where does She belong to. Knowing She can speak fluent Hindi so it means maybe She belongs from the Asian Continent or more specifically from India Country. But since she met Manik from Last Night, She remembered She talked with Him Fluently in English as if She has a habit which got installed deep inside of Her. Plus recently She got to know She also Loves to hear & sing a Song. Her most favorite songs are Songs that have been sung by Certain Band "Fab5" She always dreamt to meet Fab5 to take their Autograph but sadly or unfortunately there is no single Photo of Fab5 uploaded on Social Meeting. Then again Her Thoughts got shifted from Fab5 to Manik Malhotra, Her Monster Idiot Malhotra. The same Person whom She felt so much but doesn't know what this Feeling is called. She wonders amusingly how quickly, strangely and/or surprising She instantly felt Connected, got Attracted and felt She shared some sort of Bond with Him. She doesn't know Who He is but She knows Her Past isn't good with Him but definitely whatever might be the Past She would let him go away from Her despite whatever thing He might have been hiding from Her. She knew though whatever They feel for each other, still He is a little hesitant towards Her and She needs to Erase it. She also thinks no matter what She wants from Him or from Her Life, but She needs to give a Little Time to them as Manik told Her a sometime ago and little time with each other, She knew this will Strengthen their Bond more.

Smiling remembering Her Meeting with Manik last night & sometime back, She touched Her head with Fluffy pillow and Her smile grew more thinking of spending some time with Him.

Raising Her hands a little to the side Table, She searched for Her Diary, the same Diary in which She maintains Her daily life activities.

Holding a Pen in Her hand, She opened Her Diary. Coming to a New Page, She began to write a New Day of Her Life.

Dear Diary,
I don't know what I'm feeling at this Moment is My Dream or My Reality but whatever it is I want to embrace it with all my whole Heart. I don't know coming here in MANCHESTER would give me so much Happiness. At first I began to regret coming to Manchester after seeing silent & Dark Road free of all Vehicles but then seeing Manik I began to feel it was my correct decision to come here.

No matter, Manik told Me it's all Reality but still from deep inside I'm feeling it's My Dream as maybe in Past Manik had pushed me to that extent from where I thought Manik would never come close to me and certainly would not accept me. But here I'm not only accepted but got to see Him Trusting me so much that he showed me his Vulnerable side.

Though I would never want to see this Vulnerable side of Him ever as it Pained Me so much deep in My Heart but on the other side I'm happy because what I believe we only show Our Vulnerability to that Person to whom We trust with Our Lives. And that makes Me feel Manik meant it what he feels for me. Though I never doubted his feelings for me now but this gesture of his has given me Assurance, maybe a much needed Assurance from him knowing might be Our Past was filled with bitterness. But could that be even possible seeing, hearing and realizing his unsaid feelings towards Me? Might be it wasn't all at all Bitter also there might be some Sweet Memories also if only I could remember. How I wish but atlas.