Chapter No # 4 (Preparation)

Assalam o Alaikum Friends how are You all? I'm back with another Chapter of story.

Do Read, Vote & Comment

Thank You..

******

Chapter No # 4

"Preparation"

After Sometime
Miles Away
In Darwis Mansion
After a long detail Conversation with the Witch "Elizabeth" Fab4 were ready to do what they thought off but still it seems risky as it was the Time to play with Nandini Murthy's Brain least Majesty Manik's Enemies started training their Group to fight him for the position of Throne, the King's Throne. Manik sitting on Throne and ruling the entire Kingdoms of different Supernatural Species is not settling with Werewolves, Vampires & Wizards Council so does their Elders. As per the most Powerful Moonlight Witch "Barita" using Her Powers, She find out Manik's Enemies are assembling to TAKE HIM DOWN that's Time forever plus the REVENGE. As per Barita, They have secretly called Nandini to help in their Mission least She is the ONLY Key to take them where Manik had been lying since Months after that UNFORTUNATE NIGHT. Though Manik had woken up but not completely as His other half is still missing which only Nandini knew about but unfortunately due to Her Memory Loss it She forgot about it and now they have called Her to play with Her Mind secretly from Manik as He wouldn't give them permission moreover He would bled them to Death if He ever founds about it.

They knew Manik would never step in Darwis Mansion due to His Hatred & Loatheness towards Darwis. They bid bye to Witch Elizabeth and using their Powers, Fab4 erased their Memories of what happened tonight as Manik would find out about their Secret Meeting just by looking into their Eyes which they least wanted. They hid their Today's Memories in their Blood. Then Fab4 using their Powers reached the same place where they have always meet.

In Deep's Forest
The Palace
A Palace of King Majesty Manik Malhotra is kept hidden from Human Race and has been protected by different Supernatural Immortal Species from all sides of the Palace with their Life, Immortal Lion, Immortal Crocodile, Immortal Eagle & Immortal Dragon.

In Deep's ForestThe PalaceA Palace of King Majesty Manik Malhotra is kept hidden from Human Race and has been protected by different Supernatural Immortal Species from all sides of the Palace with their Life, Immortal Lion, Immortal Crocodile, Imm...