Chapter No # 3 (The Confession of Hearts)

Assalam o Alaikum Friends how are You all?
Well I'm back with another Chapter of MaNan Story.

Do Read, Vote & Comment and tell Me what exactly do You feel about this Story.
Thank You...

*****

Chapter No # 3

"The Confession of Hearts"

In Bennett's House
In Nandini's Room
Manik was lost in His own self while caressing Her Lips that He missed Him being noticed as well as His actions being noticed by Him. Yes, Nandini Murthy has opened Her Eyes and was looking at His Lost Demeanor. Though She was confused to see Stranger in front of Her Eyes but something in Her has stopped Her from saying anything least Her Words would make Him Conscious and He would Create distance between them. Something in Her, stopped Her from pushing Him as She feels something for Him towards Him which simply cannot be described in Words.

 Something in Her, stopped Her from pushing Him as She feels something for Him towards Him which simply cannot be described in Words

[Imagine Nandini looking at Him like this.]

Then feeling something Manik came out of His thoughts and gasped seeing Her opened Eyes looking at Him with Unsaid Emotions. For a Moment both were lost in seeing each other's Eyes. It was their Eyes which were Conversing with each other as if they had lips of their Own while Their Lips tip tight.

Suddenly lost in His Eyes, Nandini raises Her hand towards His Face and places it ever gently on His Cheek while Manik was deeply noticing every gesture of Her but when She touched His Cheek it made Him melt and closed His Eyes feeling Her touch on Him after a long time which felt like a Decades for Him. Then hears Her soft & gentle voice of Her.

"I don't know who you are but I know this, still being Stranger to Me You are NOT Stranger. Still being unfamiliar to Me You are Familiar to Me. As well as I can Feel this too You are that someone to whom I know pretty well."

Hearing Her words it made him to open his Eyes immediately and gasped seeing Her now looking at His Lips. He can very well see there is some Desire to be burned by Him. He knew it's Her LOVE which has always pushed towards Him after been hurted Him at every given opportunity. Next their Mate Bond and last but not the Least, the Blood they are sharing now is also somewhat attracting Her towards Him. Not have a Heart anymore, He didn't ignore His Feelings anymore.

"You are right, we do share something. In fact We did share something in Past too for which I'm not happy & proud about it but I'm pretty much guilty. I had ignored You, pushed You, hurted you and give You so much Pain but in return seeing Tears in Your Eyes, upset & crying face and broken Heart, I feel so much Pain. So yes indeed we share something in Past."

Saying this His Eyes became Teary thinking about the Past while hearing all this Nandini was shocked but what shocked her more was His Teary Eyes & Sincerity in His Eyes. Though their first Meet and their Conversation plus His words has pretty much messed Her Head but still She was able to say only this.