Chapter No # 2 (His Describable Love)

Assalam o Alaikum Friends how are You all?

Do Read, Vote & Comment…
Thank You…

********

Chapter No # 2

“His Describable Love”

After Sometime
In Bennett's House
A small house Building for a short Family.

After SometimeIn Bennett's HouseA small house Building for a short Family

[Imagine this house as Bennett House where Nandini is going to Live in.]

It is the same Home whose Resident is allowed to enter HER in their Mansion just because they can't deny their Majesty. Yes they are Humans but are working for Fab5 especially for Manik. She is going to live in this house as a "Paying Guest".

Soon a Car stopped in front of the House. And soon Residents consist of a Small Family, an Elder Lady with Her Son, Daughter-in-Law and their Cute Daughter. They welcomed Her Warmly and asking Her to have something as it was too late but She denied politely saying She had already had dinner in Flight then they allotted to Guest Room, Her Room. After bidding Her bye, a small Family gathered in the Elder lady's Room.

In Elder's Lady Room
Sitting on the Bed beside His Mother, a Man says.

"She is absolutely like Us."

[SCENE FREEZESAlbert Bennett is a 40 Years old Mortal (Human) serving the Great Fab5 especially Manik after Fab5 saved His Daughter from the Immortal Creatures

[SCENE FREEZES
Albert Bennett is a 40 Years old Mortal (Human) serving the Great Fab5 especially Manik after Fab5 saved His Daughter from the Immortal Creatures.

Son of Alicia Bennett. Husband of Catherine Bennett and Father of a Rose Mary.]

In response to Her Husband, She replied what in a few Moments She figured out about Her.

"Yeah. But She is Innocent & Naive."