Chapter No # 7 (The Flashes of Past)

Assalam o Alaikum Friends how are You all? I'm back with another Chapter of story.

Please do Read, Vote & Comment

Thank You..

******

Chapter No # 7

"The Flashes Of Past"

In Manchester City
In Station
A Royal Train is ready to depart from Manchester City and yet there was no arrival of Fab4 or Manik Nandini. A Train Engine horned alerting the passengers to get ready as they are about to leave. Soon Fab4 comes there running holding their 2 shoulder Bags and soon Manik & Nandini too appears there.

Fab4 was ready to step in the Train and then they sees Manik holding Nandini's hand walks to them holding their Luggages. Seeing Nandini Fab4's Eyes got teary as they remembered a wonderful yet painful, a bittersweet Past which they shared with her. It was after that UNFORTUNATE NIGHT, they were seeing Her and oh boy She looks so different than before. She becomes more Lean, Pale & Skinny. The Chubbiness of Her long gone, Her Hair color's shade turned a little darker from Dark Brown to Darker Brown in color. Her Skin tone wasn't that Reddish in fact Her tone turned a little more Fairer and Pale. As well as Her Eye pupil also changed its color. It seems Manik's venom transformed her Physical Appearance and it might also changed Her Inner Appearance. And She did look Mature as well. Could Manik's venom bring this much change in Her? This shocked Fab4.

They were about to greet Her but then all of them heard Train's another Horn so they stepped in Train.

All through the way from Bennett's house to Station, Nandini was thinking something deeply as well as looking at Manik and Manik was well aware of Her actions and preferred to be quiet. Now entering the Station after Manik like a Gentleman carried His as well as Her luggage to the Train. Coming in She did sees many Peoples Pale Face so while stepping more in She looked all around to see many People looking at Her then in next seconds She found them Bowing down their Heads at Her direction. These gestures shocked Her. In Her shockness She forgot She isn't all alone here and this Gestures wasn't for Her but for the Person beside Her. She raises Her Eyes at Manik to look His Face & Body suddenly turned Stiff and next moment She felt Her hand getting in His Clutch's hold.

"Don't look anywhere except look infront of You. Don't roam Your Eyes here & there nor at back. Just look infront."

Though His words made Her shock but nevertheless She nodded as She knew He knows better than her. Then stepping more in, She finds Bunch of Handsome, Charismatic, over-weight and utterly Flawless with extremely Fair skin tone 2 Guyz and 2 Girls who don't look less like any Models. She has to admit these 4 Persons are too Fair and too beautiful and too young. In front of these 4 She looks so old and so ugly. But these 4 Persons are even less Beautiful/Handsome than Her Manik. In Her P.O.V Her Manik topped the Chart. Manik in His casual simple looks still looks so Handsome.

Then She watched these same 4 persons greet Manik and the same goes with Him so that means they 5 know each other well. Next She was in line to be greeted by them that suddenly She with others heard Train's horn. So first these 4 People stepped in Train then it was Her turn then Manik at last who holded Her Waist softly yet firmly showing his right on Her which She liked with all Her heart.

Sitting in 6 Births Compartment of Train and after settling themselves Fab4 slowly started to introduce them to Her. And at last Mukti raised Her hand to Nandini for Handshake with a hidden agenda in Her. She was about to handshake Nandini after saying.

"I'm Mukti Vardhan. Another student of S.P.A.C.E Academy. From Los Angeles. Yet another Friend of Manik."

Smiling at Her polite voice, Nandini also introduces herself.