Chapter No # 11 (Past Meets Present)

Assalam o Alaikum Friends I'm back with the Third Chapter of this Story.
Do Enjoy.
Do Read, Vote & Comment.
Thank You…

********

Chapter No # 11

"Past Meets Present"

In Los Angeles, US
In S.P.A.C.E Academy
In Music Department
In Navya's Jam Room
After making Love with each other, quickly they both Dressed and now lying in each other Arms.

Harshad: So.

(Hearing Harshad, Navya looks at Him.)

Navya: So? What So?
Harshad: I mean when are You going to make Me meet Your Besty. (Pause) Seriously, I still can't believe You are Friends with someone who is not like us.

(Hearing Him She smiles.)

Navya: I Myself don't know how can I feel such Protectiveness towards Her in mere Meet. At the first Meeting itself I felt I should Protect Her from everyone. I don't know anything except She is Special.
Harshad (Smilingly): I'm Glad. Between did You told about Her to Fab5? And when Fab5 is coming back?
Navya: Nope I haven't told them about Her. And about coming to them well I Don't know since They haven't told Me.

(Saying this Navya again hugged Him. Navya is enjoying Her Time with Harshad unaware about the Person to whom She felt something and She has vowed Herself to Protect Her in World of Monsters. That someone really needs Her help the most at this Time in Cafe Tariea.)

On Fifth Floor
In Cafe Tariea
After giving Test of Physics then hearing She has here Topped also in Test making Lecturer to Praise Her and scolding other Students to learn something from Her which made others Angry as in their Place She is making them to hear & see which They hate the most. They Promised themself to teach Her Lesson.

Unaware of what is coming next, Nandini happily comes to the Music Department to share Her Happiness with Her only Friend, Best Friend Navya. She thought at this Time Navya will be in Cafe-Tariea as by this Time Navya is free from all Classes. Right now Navya has skipped Her Classes and is spending Her Time with Harshad.
Not knowing Navya is not here Nandini comes to Cafe-Tariea to be Humiliated.

After Sometime
Still Navya & Harshad are in each other's Arms that suddenly Navya's Mobile rang. Since it was neither on Silent nor Vibrating Mode, Sound of Popping Notification came. Taking Her Mobile in Hand, She sees & Reads the Message then Screams.

Navya: They are Here.

(Pocketing Her Phone, in no Time Navya drags Harshad.)

On Same Floor
Near Corridors
After messaging Navya they know soon They will be hearing Her voice. And they were Right. Soon Mukti was hugged by Navya then Aliya while Harshad meets the Boys.

Harshad: So what's up Guyz how's the Project?

(Hearing Harshad Dhruv & Cabir replies Him and in No Time Girls & Boys got busy in talking with each other except Manik as suddenly He wasn't feeling Fine which nothing happened like before. Suddenly He is feeling something which he has never felt before. It was like as if somewhere bad is happening which shouldn't be. And whatever Bad is happening, why is it affecting Him? Till date except Fab5 nothing has affected Him so why now and what is effecting him is the most important question roaming in His Mind other than it He is feeling to Put Full-Stop it and Why again He has no Answer to it.