Character Sketch

Assalam o Alaikum Friends how are You all? Well I'm back with Character Sketch which I find necessary. But still I would not include some Points as They are Secret and You will come to know slowly slowly in Story.

*****

CHARACTER SKETCH

DARWIS:

Jenna & Matt Darwis:
A Royal Couple. They have been in their 30s since 150 Years. For Years They have no Child due to which They called Witch (Indian Witch) "Debolina"
Due to that Witch's (Debolina) ritual, Jenna give Birth to a Child, they thought They give birth to Human Child unaware what Future holds of this Child. They thought this Child was a MISTAKE or CURSE due to another Witch "Greta" has Cursed their Upcoming Baby which lead them to think He was Mistake or Cursed.
2 Years later of Manik been Born, something came up which forced them to Abandon their Child or Baby Boy who was just 2 Years Old. Since then Darwis Couple has only kept the REASON to themselves. And Reason was due to thinking their Baby Boy is Human Child He couldn't able to Survive the Tortures Greta is planning for Him. For His Safety they had to Abandon their Little Heart by keeping Stones on their Heart.

Now, it has been a few Years since They get to know their First Born is Tribrid & King making them Stunned. Now they are regretting to Abandon their First Born as Greta wouldn't be harm to Him since He is Powerful. But it's already too Late as Manik meeting them or Confronting them is far away when He even Loathes their Names and His Relation with them.

Call them Selfish but once You get to know their Point. Of. View, You are going to change Your Mind about them.

Jenna is Werewolf and Matt is Vampire. They are Born Royal Supernatural. But being Royal has its Own Pros & Cons.

 But being Royal has its Own Pros & Cons

[Darwis Couple

[Darwis Couple. Parents of Manik, Paul & Arielle]

Paul Darwis:
Second Born of Jenna & Matt. He is a Royal Hybrid Vampire & Wizard. Though He is a Vampire but He makes His Wizard Dominant. Now Practising His Magic under Powerful Moonlight Witch "Elizabeth"