Chapter No # 12 (Nandini's Point. Of. View)

Assalam o Alaikum Friends, how are you all. Well I’m back with a fresh brand new Update of MaNan Supernatural Story. I know how Story is going is making all of you bored or upset. But trust me I’m trying my best to make Story more interesting.

Do Read, Vote & Comment
Thank You…

****************

Chapter No # 12

“Nandini’s Point. Of. View”

PRESENT TIME

Somewhere In US

It has been a while since Train has departed from Manchester and has stopped for a 10 minute on a Station but that was all missed by Nandini as She was extremely busy in remembering Her past while everyone from Fab5 is keenly watching her, seeing her making different faces. To know what She is all thinking, at first Manik seated beside her, He tried in his best using his all powers to know what She is thinking or remembering but failed which itself was surprising for him as well as for Fab4 who has thought since Manik is powerful more than anyone plus due to what Relation he shares with Her, would make him close to her like anything but nothing was working here. Then Manik allowed Mukti by making him sitting on his place and allowed her to get deep in Nandini’s mind to know what she has been thinking or what she is upto since She get conscious after the little stunt he pulled.

It has a few minutes since Mukti started chanting the spells, which She knows to know what Nandini’s brain is restoring but like Manik even She is too failed. Then, thinking something, She looked at Manik to let him know if he would trust her of what she was going to do. Well, Manik was unaware of witchy Voo-Doo since he never practised even after it was in his genes of Witchy DNA but never practised, so he is unaware. Trusting on Mukti, He nodded at Her for which Mukti let on Breath which She was holding as She knew what She needs to do or look into Nandini’s mind might require huge source of energy and right now She has nothing except Manik who is walking talking full source of Power even after Rare Diamond name “Emer Gem” in short it was Rare Diamond which is of coloured in Emerald Gem stone rather than Whitish-Silver thats why this Rare Diamond is known as “Emer Gem” which is right now is in possession of Manik as it is more powerful even than Moonstone which is required as to control Supernaturals. But for humans, it is very much Myth talked in imaginary stories. But it is very much true. And if someone finds Emer Gem so the creature may use it to its advantage or worse can bring hell on Earth. That’s why Manik has secretly hidden the Emer Gem somewhere in its possession.

But since Mukti doesn’t has access to Emer Gem, She holded Manik’s arm and other hand She placed it on Nandini’s Nape and started chanting the spells in foreign language and now Manik understood what Mukti is up to and that is “She is using Him as a Medium or channeling Him to gain energy required to do spell”. And slowly slowly Mukti, using Manik as a source of power, started having access to Nandini’s brain. She was seeing a bunch of neurons connecting to other neurons via Neuron-to-Neuron Synapsing. And Mukti’s hand, which was holding Nandini’s Nape, started to move upwards to the start of the parietal region to the part where Nandini is actually dreaming or thinking. Continuing chanting spells She was about to go inside of that person but felt She was pushed. Then She tried once again only to be pushed harshly to that point where her spell failed. Opening Her Eyes, Mukti looked at the Curious Eyes of Manik, who was as shocked as Mukti but more than being shocked. He was curious. Then, looking at the curious eyes of Fab3, Mukti exclaimed.

“There is definitely something wrong, or there is something with Nandini that has been kept hidden from us.”

Though Fab3 was shocked but then something clicked in Dhruv’s mind, and he spoke “Absolutely. Mukti is right, and that’s what Elizabeth has told us but not exactly that Nandini isn’t the person by which we have come to know about. And the Witch Debolina would have the fair idea that exactly who is Nandini since Nandini’s Blood is very well matched with Buddy’s.”