Chapter No # 21 (A Flash of His Identity (es) )

Assalam o Alaikum Friends I’m back with a brand new chapter of Story. As You all know with the sudden twist in the story I have been changing time frames of Story so don’t get confused. Whenever I say PAST, the past will be continued till I write Present. Okay?
Hope there is no confusion? Anyways do read, vote and comment.
Thank You.

****

Chapter No # 21

“A Flash of His Identity (es)”

PRESENT TIME

Somewhere in US
It has been almost more than 10 hours since the Royal train left Manchester city and a few more hours are also left to reach Romania. Because of bad weather, the snowfall, the Train’s speed is low making a 12 hours journey to a 15 hours journey. After reaching Romania’s station, they will be picked by someone to whom Manik has personally told.

And now in train, since the Train has left Manchester’s city station, since then Manik and Fab4 are seeing fainted Nandini but unknown to them Nandini hasn’t fainted but in a deep sleep. She opened her eyes for a few minutes and then again she closed her eyes which has literally made Manik scared and freaked out. In this situation neither Fab4 are able to say anything or do anything because they themselves are confused. They have checked Nandini’s pulse, her breathing rate and everything seems so normal with her. Her heart is beating at its usual normal pace as well as her breathing rate which has confused Fab4 as they are unable to figure out what is exactly wrong with her. But Manik is absolutely another case. Seeing Nandini’s closed eyes did no good to him but now not only Manik but the entire Fab4 starts to see that suddenly Nandini’s body started to shake tremendously, suddenly her body started to have seizures which shocked everyone and it has made Manik more panicked. He started to shake her body to get some response from her but it was all futile. And once again they checked Nandini’s pulse and breathing but all were normal which confused them but who will make this Manik understand. And next they saw Manik doing something which widened their eyes.
Manik has been freaking out since seeing His Chubby Cheeks getting unconscious and now he was regretting taking her on his trip as through this he realized that it has something to do with reaching Romania.  He was so close to losing his insanity and was about to vanish her taking her unconscious form back to Manchester that suddenly he thought of something and immediately he unwound his right hand from Nandini’s cheek and brought it closer to his mouth. In no seconds his fair complexion changed into his Pale grayish form. His eyes started to glow in RED color. His sharp pointed white fangs were out in display and he immediately bit on his right hand wrist making his shining blood ooze out from his wrist at full speed. Then using his left hand he settled Her comfortably in his Lap and touched her face, using his left hand’s fingers he opened her mouth and touched her soft lips with his right hand’s wrist making his blood to enter in her mouth and to her system. At first he was helping her to keep her mouth open but as Manik’s blood started to enter in her system in quick seconds unconsciously she holds his wrist and started to drink blood from him and slowly slowly her seizures started to stop as well as her body started to stop from shaking, making Manik shock but he smiled and leaned himself and pecked on her forehead and continue watching her drinking his blood. He was amused by this action of hers and his ownself that why hasn’t his wrist healed as his injuries healed within no time like all vampires but his injuries healed at faster rate than anyone because he was no ordinary vampire. He was amused as well as stunned seeing all this. He has known Mates tends to love drinking their blood from their Mates but seeing this in real it actually stunned him. But more than being stunned he was actually happy that His Chubby Cheeks reacted positively. Then he removed his wrist away from her mouth to which he received a whine from her lips and unconsciously Nandini started to search for his wrist making his Eyes widened and Jaw dropped in shock as he couldn’t believe what he was just seeing. Then seeing Nandini actually managed to find his wrist and took it back to her lips but finding nothing delicious coming from his wrist made her whine more. What happened was, when Manik removed his wrist and the oozing blood stopped and the wound was healed so Nandini couldn’t able to drink from him anymore. Then Manik holding her brought her close to his mouth and whispered softly and with all the love he has for her.