A NEW CHAPTER TO TELL; 01

▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂

SORIN BLACK

WAKING UP, my eyes fluttered open, wincing to the feeling of pain taking over my body. The overall feeling of my life. My body felt cramped after laying in my position with my knees hugged to my chest, my room is rather a medium size but it's just so cold at night. So cold that I could hardly sleep. I was never given a a big blanket. The blanket that I have is thin with some holes in it, my brothers said that I didn't think I deserve one, since well I was me.

Yeah.

That's my life.

I sat up from my bed, groping around under my pillow and under my thin blanket finally finding my cracked phone, turning it on as the bright numbers read 4:00 am.

I have to wake up so early for my chores and to cook breakfast for my brothers. My brothers may be rich maybe even enough to hire maid. But they said they had someone like me to do it for them. The house was always dirty once I woke up, my brother make it even more hard making it messed up on purpose. So it takes a little longer.

Everyone wakes up at 7:00 sharp and my brothers house is quiet large, so it take hours to just clean the whole area plus it take a while for me to make breakfast. My tireless eyes opened softly rubbing with the palm of my hand, I yawned stretching out the sounds my arms popping some bones in my body.

I slouch my back forward, my eyes effortlessly wanted to shut, slowly going down. Yet I knew if I had miss chores and breakfast again then i would get punished once again. I hated that.

I slapped my cheeks hard. My eyes jolted fully awakening. Walking sluggishly towards the door opening it quietly, looking both ways in the dark hallway. I was near Damiens and Ares room and they're especially fussy when the get woken up, so I was quiet as possible. I sighed out ready for the day to begin.

Dragging myself downstairs ready to do my chores.

3 hours later I was done with everything. I was tried enough that I couldn't even stand anymore without falling asleep. Breakfast was ready for everyone, the boys were already up getting ready for work well where ever they work at. They never specifically told me anything or I really never asked but I mean they may be CEOs or something since they are filthy rich.

After my jobs and whatnot, I was always ordered to stand by the side in the corner watching them eat. I wasn't supposed to eat with them or even get food for myself, it's just the way it is. I ate the scraps that they had though.

The sound of heavy footsteps came down the stairs slowly tempting me in way.  I hurried fixing my clothes top to bottom, dusting any dust that was on, standing quietly by the side. Nervously chewing my lips and the side of my cheeks, i eyes narrowed up as I saw Derek come inside the kitchen, in a black fancy suit that complimented him.