FINALLY TO THE DREAMWORLD; 04

" HEY CHARLIE,"

" HEY CHARLIE,"

" Sorin? What are you doing here? get in hurry it's raining," He pulled me into the house by my arm. Soaking wet from head to toes, my feet throbbing in pain, my clothes dripping all over the floor. As my teeth shivered, and my body shakes, he looked at my face and around my body. Looking around to see if I was hurt or not, "Your soaking wet, hold on. Let me get you a towel before you get sick." He said worryingly.

He quickly ran up the stairs getting a towel in one of the drawers, coming back down gently wiping my hair and and over my clothes. I smile lowly at him trying to bring his sprite up a little. " it was them wasn't it?" He asked with such sadness in his eyes.

Charlie was the only person that knew of my miserable life. My miserable life with them.

I lowered my eyes in grief as I nodded weakly.

He sighed out pulling me into a comforting hug, rubbing my back in circles all around. Patting my head with his soft hands, comforting with his words.

" just let it all out, Sorin. Don't keep it in anymore."

I gasp, my lips quiver tears began to build up, coming down one by one. Sobbing into Charlie shoulder, wetting his shirt. Letting all of my emotions get the best of me. The years of neglect finally took a toll on me.

After a while I calmed down, sniffing a little. I was already fully dried My cheeks and eyes shaded with red, as I sat on the floor next to Charlies bed staring blankly down at my lap. I couldn't help but think about it. What Ares and Damien said.

' your own family doesn't even love you.'

I guess they're right. No one will love me. When will I ever admit it? It's so hard, I tried so hard. For anyone to love me, for them to love me. What did I do wrong? I just wanna know, I wanna fix it.

" hey bud," I heard, I saw as Charlie was near the door with some folded clothes in his hands. Smiling at me, Charlie knew that I was overthinking again. He walked slowly over setting aside the clothes on the bed next to me, he crouched down holding his knees as he did, looking up at me. " you shouldn't listen to whatever they're saying to you over there okay? You did nothing wrong. They are just assholes that have an ego to fill, okay? They don't deserve such love from you." Reaching out grabbing my hands rubbing them softly in circles with his thumbs, he look at with sympathy.

I nodded, " I got some clothes for you that you left, so why don't you go and take a shower before you head to bed. Imma go to sleep already okay? Sweet dreams, Sunny"
(a/n; a nickname for Sorin:)

He suggests, kindly kissing my forehead before standing back up. Walking around the sized bed, going over to the other side, sliding into the comfort of his covers.  Snuggling close to them, he turns his back to the other side laying down as he tried to sleep.

I sighed in anguish, standing up from the bed, while grabbing the clothes that sat beside me I headed to the restroom down the hall. I've stayed here a couple of times to the point that his parents think of me as a family member. It's funny really.

Opening the door I sat down the clothes on the sink, I looked up to see yet again my reflection. I hate what I look like. I wish I didn't look like that. I wish wasn't you at all.

Taking off my clothes one by one throwing them on the floor, I slide inside the shower turning the faucet to a lake warm water. I gasp in pleasure, the feeling of warm water running down my body, brushing away the cold feeling. My fingers running over all of my delicate skin, gently as I washed the suds away.

Not long after I was done, reaching out of the curtains grabbing the towel that hung beside. Wiping my hair thoroughly in every strand, I wiped down my lower half before getting out. Slide on the clothes, a black shirt with grey sweatpants and a pair of socks that I left here just in case things like these happened.

I wished this didn't happen.

I wished I was loved by them, I wish for so many things and yet I haven't gotten what I wished for.

What did I do to make them hate me so much?

What can I do to make anyone love me ?

' you know I can help with that Sorin, just listen to me and then they will love you,'

' I don't believe you,'

' trust me, if you go die they will love you until then I can ease your pain Sorin. Just give in...'

' just shut up already...'

I grabbed my dirty clothes wrapping it with my towel. I headed out of the foggy bathroom watching as the smoke blew out. While I walk out I makeing my way down stairs. After I made it to the dark basement, I flipped up the switch lighting the way down. With each step I was careful, I headed to the laundry room throwing it in the filled up basket and heading back up the stairs. I turned off the light, walking quietly back to Charlie's room.

I opened the door as it creaked wide, seeing him legs and arm spread all over the bed, his mouth wide open as drool hung out. I chuckled under my breath, how can he do that in a matter of minutes? I guess we will never know.

I closed the door behind me, closing it gently. I step inside towards the bed, I stood over Charlie as his arms and legs were everywhere. I lightly picked up his arm, as he snort and snores loudly at every movement. I was finally done softly picking up the thick covers, slowly make my way inside the covers.

My eyes gave in to the comfort, falling into a deep dark slumber.