NORMAL DAY; 17

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂October 20 ,2024

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
October 20 ,2024

SORIN BLACK

The dark was all I could see that surrounded my entire being. The cold feeling ran out through my entire body, I was so tired but the coldness kept me awake in this nightmare. My stomach growled loudly in emptiness, my throat was so dry to the point my voice could hardly speak.

My body felt so stiff and frail, my breathing heavies at every minute I sat there in the dark and cold corner alone with only my thoughts to hear and the voices that insults me in the corners of the room.

I couldn't remember the last time that I saw the sun, I can't even remember what day it is. Reminiscing of the white and fluffy clouds from up above in the blue clear sky, the sweet fragrance of the colored flowers in the backyards, the bees and bugs that flew freely without a care, and the warmth of the blazing sun that shines on me. I miss those all precious moments.

The sounds of pattered footsteps were heard coming towards the door. A whimper came out as I shoved my body more and more into the corner hiding trying to hide myself away. The indistinct  jingling keys, opening the creaking door, the light that shined down my body.

" Sorin it's time for punishment, father is sadly not here to give, but I'm here. Let's make this fast I have no time to waste on someone so worthless." The voice of Derek breaking me out of my mind. My teary eyes looked back at him as he stood tall beneath the door frame. His shadow high and tall almost like a boogie man that I see. Standing there with no expression that covered his face. His hands holding the long whip that dropped to the floor.

" you know what to do, or do we have to use force this time.."

THE SUDDEN SOUND, the constant ringing erupts into my ear waking me up from my drowsy sleep. The memories, still thinking about those little things. The vision of the light beaming from the open window, I could feel the warmth that it gave, warming my entire body. Wincing a little from the unexpected light. I groaned in annoyance smashing down the alarm clock, but I feel as if I could still hear it in my head. A new morning that I awoke to, I looked to the side of my bed seeing the red bold number that read; 8:35

I groaned out loud in irritation, throwing back the heavy blanket up to my head. Closing my tired eyes hoping to go back to sleep, in the comfortable bed. My eyes lids  shutting down at every minute to the warmth of the blanket. Until what felt to a few seconds, the constant ringing woke me up from my sleep once again. I could hardly keep my eyes open moving my blanket out of my body, I stretched my arm out blindly looking for my phone.