WHAT IS LIFE; 11

A/n; tell me what you think about today's chapter and if you liked it please vote and comment for more

TW⚠️ ; vulgar words/ suicidal/ self harm
Please don't read if you don't like it.

SORIN BLACK

SORIN BLACK

IT'S BEEN 2 WEEKS, after I was taken to my dads room the punishment started right away. This was something I couldn't get out of no matter what. Day and night it never stopped. His punishment were the worst of them all. Like he was suffocating my mind.

My dad and brothers are different, with my brothers it's fast just like that. Just a beating or two. My dad is the worst of them all. You know what's different between my dad and my brothers, my dad attacks your mind more so over the body. He thinks that the really way to brake someone, he says the mind is the most powerful thing but with the right amount discipline you can easy make it obey you. He kills you mentally, making you lose yourself in endless pit of pain. And the only thing to cure it, is to lose yourself with it.

Thats why I was so scared, scared to even be next to him.

My dad did this to me before when I was younger, at that time I didn't know any better. I was a child I was 5 that when it all started, like any other 5 year old child, they're a brat or to much to handle. My father didn't allow me to be that brat. It happened for 3 months of punishment, it was scarring.

Now here I am.

All over again.

I was trapped in a a dark empty room with nothing, not even light shining under the door. It was so cold that my body started to shake and turning my skin to  ice pale. I haven't had food since I got here my stomach been growling like crazy little bits of pain coming every now and then. The endless hunger hurts so much.

My eyes could hardly stay up at this point.

I couldn't sleep or even get to.

I was so tired

Tired of everything.

The voices are so loud

And are only getting louder.

Coming from every corner of the room.

Taunting me with every second.

' just KILL YOURSELF.'

' FAGGOT.'

' WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT.'