WHITE LIES; 24

▂▂▂▂▂▂

Pain was all he could feel as he laid there staring aimlessly at nothing. The sounds of only his boyfriend screaming at the top of his lungs filled his ears, criticizing about everything he did wrong.

If only he had done it correctly, then maybe-just maybe this wouldn't have happened. All he wanted was to just be with him.

It was his fault. He should have cooked dinner before he even got home, why did he have to wait until the last minute. All he wanted was to do something right again.

Sorin's mind could help but wonder at this deja-vu. It's happening all over again, this desperation to please other when he hurts him the most. The thought of him leaving him, hurts him to his core.

Like a never ending cycle.
A cycle in which he will never escape.

" You never do anything right do you?!" Liam shouted with such anger. Sorin whimpered at the loud sounds cowering more into his knees, hurling his body a sit trembled lightly. Sobbing quietly, hopping not to upset him,

" I-I'm s-sorry." he cried.

▂▂▂▂▂▂

Intentions filled the air, both males sitting in utter silence. Not daring to speak the first word, not knowing that the silence ate them from the inside out. Sorin wanted to say something, something that he felt would only trigger the older male into shouting at him in anger.

He couldn't say no when he told him to get in the car. His body only moved on its own ignoring the pleads that his mind cried out. Scolding his mind for his stupidity, why couldn't he bring himself to walk away.

He doesn't want to be here, not with him of all people. Liam was the opposite of what a true partner would be like. What he imagined it would feel like. He is the devil in disguise himself. What a manipulative bastard that only care about what other saw of him. Preying on the weak just so that he could feel more in power.

Playing with his mind and heart just so that he could stay during his abusive ways.

Sorin couldn't wrap around his mind, of what he saw in him that day. Maybe it was it looks or charms that shined or his personality making him laugh all those hours. The little things that only made Sorin want him more. It's not like he does anyway, Sorin hates with compassion that burns forever in his heart.

He didn't even want to think or even say a word about him because he knew that it would be a waste of time and energy. Just to muster the things that he actually did was not all that much. Liam couldn't change no matter how much he said he would, when he begged helplessly for Sorin not go. Of course Sorins heart shatter at the sight of the man he loved, pleading on his knees for him to just stay. Guilt tripping him for the days that they fought, that Sorin was the reason why their relationship fell apart so badly. So he tried to take responsibility not knowing it wasn't him. It was Liam.