FAMILY GATHERING; 15

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Note: sorry for the delay : '(

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

SORIN BLACK

THE RIDE HOME, was quite. Unusually quiet if I'm not mistaken. I sat in the back seat in the corner out of his reach if anything, just looking out the window as drops of small little rain raced each other to the other side of the window. The sounds of rain hitting the windshield blinding the driver, the windshield wipers just throwing them off.

I always hated the rain.

It was always gloomy and dark, covering up the beauty of what lurked up in those skies.  The sadness that I feels towards to was somehow relatable. I guess the earth can also be sad, in a way just like humans. Masking its pain from others in order to make people believe that it's happy, that's nothing is wrong with it. Once it can't take anymore hatred and sorrow it breaks down to pieces, breaking the bottle that which it's entrapped in. The bottle up feelings then rain down up on us.

Giving us its pain.

That's in a way that I view it at least.

I glanced at the mirror that held from above that had a clear view of his eyes. So focused what was ahead of him. His caramel eyes were the most beautiful yet so dangerous, with one glance it already feels like a dagger was pierced through your heart. I would stare at it for hours if I could or even if he would let me I would.

Few minutes later we were finally back home.

The sight of the house, made my body feel this weight on myself. I couldn't bring myself to get outside the car just stare at the house, it was too much for me. The humiliation grew inside me. Derek opened the door wide and quick with an irritated  look on his face, he bent down facing me

" hurry the fuck up we have to attend to a family meeting because of your ass. You made a lot of problems for me, so you best move it. "

I gulped thickly my body tensed, I nodded quickly. Once he left walking away from the car far enough, i sighed out in defeat, getting out of the comfort and the safety of the car. I walked up those long and empty steps with every dispense and rational thinking spinning all around my mind.

Derek opened the door, waiting for me at the side holding it open for me. I walked just a little bit faster so he didn't get irritated at the very least. He slammed the door shut, to the point I could basically feel the vibrations coming from it. Once I set foot in the house, I didn't move any further than that I couldn't. I could feel Dereks hand on my back aggressively pushing me forward implying to walk. I walked in front towards the living room. Where I see my other brothers sitting patiently waiting for us. All of them separated in different chairs from left to right.