ESCAPE; 23

▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂

-omniscient-

" I-I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY." the little boy mutters ashamedly. Fidgeting with the tips of his fingernails hoping to ease the tense in the air. Growing anxious that Derek didn't like his answer. Derek stares at the Sorin, holding back the urge to comfort the little boy, but it was nothing he couldn't handle. He sighed out in exhaustion from the stress that was put, " that's okay Sorin. Just think about it please, it's something that I ask from you." He says gently. Sorin only nodded in hope it would be a good answer.

" by the time begin, you'll go back to your house to get the essentials that you need for your stay. Further more I talked to your professor from your college hoping that you will continue your year online, we will pay for everything that you need and you will have no say in it. Do you understand?" Derek says formally.

" but during your stay here they are some rules you need to abide. Only five until further more...

1. You tell us everything whether you need something or even a snack you might like.

2. Never lie to us. Liars will not be tolerated.
3. Never go to the red door.
4. You do as we say and during your time here you will not be doing any chores.

5. And everyday you will have 3 meals a day. I was informed that you hardly ate your meals so it's concerning.

Please follow the rules like a good boy."

Sorin shivered at that word, ' good boy.' nodding his head timidly. He kept his head down low staring down to the floor, waiting for him to say anything other than that. He couldn't help but feel trapped, he didn't want to stay with them but at the same time it felt as he needed to. His brothers needed him but he wanted to live freely just like old times.

But that one rule, ' never go to the red door.' Sorin mind thought back to his memories of the house going back to every little details, not once recalling a red door in the house. Must have been pretty serious to have it as a rule, but he felt curious. What was in the red door? Sorin thought to himself.

" ares and Damien will take you to your apartment in just a few minutes until then just walk around. Do you have any questions for me?" He asked Sorin, but all he did was shake his head, not wanting to talk about the subject any longer. Some of his questions don't need an answer to, it's something that he doesn't want to know.

" alright then, then they should be coming in just a second." Derek said sitting back down behind his desk. Picking up paper after paper on the stack. Sorin watched him, knowing that he stress ate him from the inside. Questions that searched for answers in his mind, but so little came up, " all I ask if you is not escape, consequences will come with your actions." Derek said not stressing it enough. Derek stared at the boy that stood away in such fright, his big eyes that stared no more attention to him.