GETAWAY; 16

▂▂▂▂▂▂

Note; the ending may not be to your liking but I tried okay :(

▂▂▂▂▂▂

-omniscient-

THE SUDDEN SCREAM shook the house, echoing through the walls and hallways. All brother eyes widen in horror. The sight of their brother screaming and crying in agony and despair, tears coming down fast through his eyes. They didn't know whether or not he was talking to them or someone else.

Sorin's voice suddenly stopped screaming, his fragile body soon stood still as his eyes slowly shut down.  He panted for dear life. All brothers watched as Sorin's suddenly body became limp dropping to the floor emotionlessly.

His breathing was heavy but soon became more steady as he laid there on the carpet, his chest raising and falling at ever second, shivering from the cold air.

Derek didn't know what to do, he had to make sure he was okay at the very least. He kneeled down next to Sorins body, putting two fingers at the base of his throat feeling his heart beating against his fingers. He sighed in exhaustion and in somewhat relief,
" Hayden pick him up and put him on the couch..."

Hayden stepped carefully past Derek picking up his feeble body off the carpet, setting it down gently on the couch that sat aside. Hayden sat down next to him by the edge getting the blanket that rested on the arms. He fully opens it, softly laying it down on Sorins body up to his chin.

" everyone in the kitchen now, and someone please pick all that shit "

▂▂▂▂▂▂

- Ares Black-

Everyone except Damien made no comment walking towards the kitchen standing far away from each other. We looked at each other stealing glances from one another. My eyes couldn't leave Dereks head that laid low. I heard as he sighed beginning to pacing back and forth around the kitchen.

I guess none of us still couldn't wrap our heads around what the hell just happened.  I couldn't tell Derek was even more stress about this than we were. What did he mean by that? Get out of his head? Was there someone or something talking to him?

When I saw him screaming, I was so shocked his voice was anguished.  I looked into his eyes. I couldn't describe what I felt when I looked into them. They looked tired and filled with pain. Dull with what felt like no emotion. I felt as if he was tired from everything, from trying. He was just so tired of it, he felt as if he had no purpose anymore. All I could remember through the years was just him trying to get us to look at him, to acknowledge him in anyway possible. Then I guess when he had enough of it. That was the reason he did that. We made him want to kill himself.