BAD MISTAKE; 10

SORIN BLACK

SORIN BLACK

THOUGH THE NIGHT was emotional for the both of us, we eventually made it to our hideout if you could call it that. It was an abandoned house just far up the street from where we lived. It was a little run down with lots of graffiti drawn all over the place. It was a place that Charlie and me found when we were in freshman, when Charlie took his dads car on a "test drive"

Of course he later got in trouble later from his dad ending up getting grounded. But it was a cool place to explore overall and sometimes we would come here to get away from the real world or just to hang out without hardly spending money.

Currently we were watching the new movie, " Black widow." After watching a whole bunch of others like the demon slayer movie, Venom, and my all time favorite the Ice age: Dawn of the dinosaurs. Child's movie I know, look at me, look at this face. I'm practically a child.

We didn't do anything all that cool we just skateboarded through the house, talking like always. Like we don't talk to each other enough.

My eyes started to get heavy with the vision of the computer started to blur. I had to go home already and so did Charlie. I grabbed my phone that rested at the side of my bag taking it out before I checked the time. The bright screen that read: 12:03

I yawned out loud seeing from the side that Charlie was still wide awake. He was always a late sleeper no matter what and the next day he would still look refreshed. It was a gift that he had.

"Charlie we should get going, I have work tomorrow." I mumbled as I yawned out lightly shaking his arm. " yeah it already late, my dad might flip out. Come on, want me to carry you?" He asked softly.

I shook my head sleepily, getting up and folding my chair. We got everything ready and headed out.

The car ride was boring and quiet, I was already knocked out once I got inside. I couldn't stand to stay up for any other second anymore.

That's when a small shake awoke me up from my sleep, my eyes tirelessly looked at Charlie. Who smiled letting me know I was home, I saw from out his car window that he was parked a few feet away from the gate.

" here you go sunny." He says to me reaching over to the back grabbing my skateboard and backpack handling to me on by one while I step outside.

" thanks Charlie. Make sure to text me when you get home okay." I said in a hushed tone.

He nodded " your welcome sunny and you do the same also. Okay?"

I smiled as I nodded.

I adjusted my bag and I waved good bye as I walked away creeping towards the gate. Made it past the guards safe and soundly, creeped down past my brothers office and bedroom making it towards my bedroom. I climbed the latter setting my skateboard on the roof while I threw my bag over to climb better. I grabbed my stuff, opening the window up, had a hard time since it was kinda stuck. I climbed through the window quietly setting down my backpack on the wall and laying my skateboard down.

One foot over the other I closed the window behind me, slowly and steadily breathing in relief.

" where were you Sorin."

My body jolted spinning around as I saw Derek leaning against the shadows of the door. His eyes narrowed at me, all I saw was nothing but like anger.

" I asked you a question Sorin. I expect an answer."

I looked down on the at the floor, my body shaking as I stood there. I grabbed the bottom of my sweater squeezing it tightly to the point where I could feel my nails digging through the fabric. The immeasurable fear ran through my body and blood. I could feel every inch of my body heating up to my head all the way to my feet. My head thinking of ways to say it, how to say it.

"I-I was o-out.." I mumbled simply under my breath. Bitting the insides of my cheeks and lips until it drew blood. My body began to feel hot, as I saw him walking intensely towards me. With every creak, with every step he took. I wanted to scream, to run, run away as fast as I could. I wanted to cry out at my dumb decision. I regretted it.

I didn't want to.

I-I just didn't want punishment again.

He stood in front hovered over him me, looking down at my small body. His hands raised up. I shutter my eyes flinching waiting for the impact to come. I instead a gentle touch was met.

My eyes opened little by little my tears came falling down my cheeks to my chin. I heard his dark and deep voice chuckled humorously, as his finger softly caressed my cheek wiping away the damp tears.I looked up at Derek his face suddenly softened, cupping the ends of my cheek.

" Sorin I was worried, you know that."

Worried? He was worried. What...

" I'm sorry p-please s-sir. I-I was just gonna go out for a while. I-I was gonna back I swear. P-please no-no punishment pl-" I cried out to him hoping he would understand. He shushed me softly like a baby, " shh shh it okay, Sorin." Bringing me into a hug. A warm one. The feeling- I was happy for his embrace.  He hugged closer to his chest, snuggling and inhaling his strong scent of colon.

His fingers entangled in hair, rubbing and patting it as he goes. " but you disobey me again Sorin. I told you this is the last time. I can't have you think you can do this again and not get punished."

Yanking my hair back, i whimper at the discomfort touch trying to get hands off my hair. I pleaded and pleaded for him to stop that I was was sorry. That I would never do it again. But he didn't listen, he never does.

" Ares, Hayden. Bring him to dad."

My eyes widen and my body shook with fear. I hung on to Derek arm as tight as I could. As Ares and Hayden try to get hold of me. Grabbing on to my forearm, but I held on. My cries and screaming surrounded the house, echoing through the halls.

" n-no anything but dad. P-please d-Derek I'm sorry please. DONT IM BEGGING YOU!!!" I cried and cried but they eventually got me off of him. Dragging me with every step towards dads room. I thrashed and screamed, I did everything I could to get away.

I only wanted was to get away.

From the pain.

Once we got to dads room, they threw me on to the floor. Closing it once I fell. I banged sobbing as I did, the door was locked from the outside locking us in, I knew they could hear me from outside. I yelled and screamed from Hayden for anyone to come save me.

That I was sorry.

I glanced back of the room as saw him sitting there  on his bed, basically waiting for me. He waited for me to screw up this whole time. He knew I would. He smirked in arrogance as he looked over at me, as my body was on the floor. My eyes red and puffed.

He came over from his bed ' tsking' with his teeth waving his finger around, crouching in front of me. I whimper trying to get as far away from him back away from the door. His face fell in annoyance reaching his hand forcefully grabbed my jaw pulling it towards his face,  he looked me in the eyes smirking

" oh Sorin so disappointing, I thought that you were a good boy now. But you were very bad today, and naughty boys have to be punished. To know their place"