ADVICE; 09

SORIN BLACK

SORIN BLACK

I WAS TRAPPED INSIDE MY SMALL SPACE OF A ROOM with no other place to go or seek comfort. The dark night sky that shines down upon me, with little and big bright stars that glowed beside it. I wanted so badly to go to Hayden's room to just be there with him, but I don't think he would want me there. Eventually I would annoy him like I always do and mess up with I have with him. I felt I already done that to all my brother. I can't have the one person that would possibly be there for me to hate me, I can't. After so long it's nice seeing that I made some progress, but even if it may not be true. Yet I still love him either way.

The feeling of wanting to wander and explore just came to me with excitement. Wander the house is good, but the fact that I have to face my father too in the process, thinking it's best to avoid him during his stay here.

I laid down on the futon wondering what in the world I should do. Thought scattered through my head, options and ideas of what I could possibly do. Really there wasn't anything and anywhere I could go, I was not wanted anywhere and I couldn't go anywhere. Maybe if I go find one, like in the forest. I could find a small section and read for a while, haven't been doing that lately. Today was Saturday so it was my day off from work. I could relax while I have some time alone with just my self.

I grabbed my school bag with some blankets, money maybe thinking about getting food on the way there, and a small flashlight, with of course my book ' The girl with the pearl earring.' Take one of portable charger plus headphones and I'm ready get out of this hellhole.

I wonder if Charlie is awake.

I texted Charlie who in my opinion wasn't surprisingly up at this hour. With the bright light that shines brightly in my face, I continued to text him. Pleading him to help me fill my void of adventures, reluctant at first Charlie was displeased that he disrupted at this hour. But with the savory of delicious foods, they saved me from my boredom. He eventually gave in to my big offer that I gave with the deal of food to be given.

I silently squealed in my pillow. Ohh how I longed to get away from my brothers, I just need this one night to myself. Just God just this one night, and no more. I wanna relax a little, just forget that I have abusive a-holes as family. I just wanna be a normal teenager like every one else, doing what they do best. Rebel for once.

It's not that hard to ask.

Snatching my grey sweatpants from my hung in my closet plus my black baggy sweater in my dresser. Threw on my black converse one by one, tying them until they were tight, while I threw my bag over my shoulders. I was ready. Grabbed my skateboard that laid on the still besides the dingy wall. I silently creeped to my door worrying if the wood beneath me would creak, slowly turning the lock on the door.