Introduction

Long story short, Princess Without Limits will officially be published on my account due to an incident which I will not mention here. Now, for the proper credits before we dive into the story. 

Writers of this fanfiction: 

Kiki (until Chapter 9)

YT 

TX

And me, Mia or JS :)

The characters mentioned in this story does not belong to any of us, except for Lena. This is a fanfiction of a comic series popular in Singapore and Malaysia, The Prince Series. Other than this series, there's also another series called Candy series by Candy Factory, the same creator of Prince Series. You can check both out. The story may be a little bit childish at times, but it teaches us many values as well as provide an engaging plot, touching on the various problems in our society. 

As many old readers will know, we have a new character who is the princess of Germany, Princess Lena. This story follows her journey of self-discovery, friendship and siblinghood. 

About Lena

Name: Lena

Nationality: German

Role: Student Council member

Age: 15

School: Poposi Academy

Birthday: 17 November

Zodiac sign: Scorpio

Introduction of Lena (by me) 

As the sister of Prince Leon, Princess Lena of Germany is a sweet, sensitive girl with the biggest of dreams. She enjoys living life at her own pace and is very passionate about the things she loves. Her determination to achieve her aims without bothering about the consequences is what makes her special, unlike many of her royal friends who're afraid to touch the line between right or wrong. She is caring and loyal to all her friends, most of all her best friend, Princess Gina of Italy, who has guided her countless times. As a pillar of support to her friends, they could always depend on her when they need it and often sacrifices her own needs to do so. Her dedication to meet all aspects of her life makes her shine brighter than many of her peers. Unlike the normally serious Leon, Lena is rather emotional and often suffers from emotional instability due to her ability to feel deeper than most. Most of the time, she is easily hurt by others, and yet, slow to reveal the pain of being hurt. As a natural parent, she enjoys taking care of others and feels that she should hide her emotions deeper for the fear that others would have the burden of taking care of her. She is rather self-sacrificing, tirelessly aiming to maintain a healthy relationship with the people around her, sometimes throwing her own needs away to do so.

Btw, dear readers, thank you for picking up our book and I hope while reading this, you will be smiling like how my besties and I were doing when we were writing this for you! I will be eternally grateful to you that you decided to accompany us on this journey. <3