!! Update !!

Please don't tell me I lost your trust by not updating the chapter I promised on March-

Okay jokes aside, I'm so, so sorry. I'll literally grovel at your feet to apologise...maybe not. I was caught up with school and project works and exams and I know that's not an excuse because I bet most of you here have them. I'm a horrible author, I know :')

Apologies aside, this is an actual promise to get a chapter out by May- I have nothing much on anymore now that exams are over!! YT also agreed to work with me to deliver the absolute bestest last two chapters for our readers (mostly because she can write again now that there's no stress)!! So we'll get it out, try to end Princess Without Limits in the way it deserves, and maybe, maybe, work on a sequel that isn't going to be that frequently updated...

I'm going to start on a new collaboration story with TheMagnificentClouds  on Wattpad! The basic gist of the plot is still on the work, so it'll most probably not come out that soon. I'll update in this story when the new Prince Series fanfiction titled "Labyrinth of Eternity" is out. It'll most likely be on a shared account that we'll soon create. That's also one of the reasons why the sequel Princess Without Limits will probably have really slow updates. Besides that, I want to revise the whole plot of Princess Without Limits and deliver a sequel better than this story (real life character development arc for author-chan).

I hope you can all forgive me for not keeping my words- honestly I really feel bad for dumping Princess Without Limits for so long. But of course, I also have to remind myself to take care of myself, so I'll be glad if you can understand my need to not overwhelm myself so much...

That's all for now, till the next chapter!!