03. 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐈𝐬 𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬

:: Jungkook pov ::

We all are sitting at the basketball court right now. "What do you think Jungkook" RM Hyung said as everyone's attention was on me.

"About what" I replied. I was not knowing that what they are talking about. "About those nerds," Jin Hyung said. "Ohh! About them".

"I guess they are not nerds, they are just acting to be," I said while looking at the ball which was in my hand. "And what makes you think that?" J-Hope Hyung asked. "Can't you see, when Jeonyeon pushed Jennie she fell, but when Jisoo slapped Jeonyeon she was ammm... I guess u all understood what I am trying to say" I said. They all nodded.

"That makes sense and the way-" Jimin Hyung was about to say further, but he was cut off by Momo.

"Oppaaaaaa" she whined, and she came and sat beside V Hyung.
"What happened now?" V asked her, as she again said with a crying tone.

"When Jisoo punched Jeonyeon, her nose started to bleed, and now she is in the hospital." When we heard she is in hospital we all were about to laugh, but we controlled ourselves.
As she continued "And right now Jisoo, Jennie, Rose, and Lisa all are laughing and talking."

"What," we all said at the same time.
"Yeah," she said

"Momo... you can go now," V Hyung said as she nodded and went.
"Do you think that they all must be laughing right now?" I asked
"I don't know but the way Momo said I guess yes," V Hyung said.
"See, I told you they are not nerds. There is something behind their glasses" I said as I stood up and went near the basketball net and threw the ball in it and again said "Suga Hyung... I want you to find all the information about those girls"

"You will get it by 5 pm" saying that we all headed to our classroom.

As we all entered, we saw that they were literally laughing like nothing happened. We all looked at each other as we went to our seats.

As we all were talking when I was about to ask Jimin Hyung about the homework which the teacher gave us yesterday I noticed that he was not listening he was continuously looking at Rose. I slightly punched him which made him come out of his thoughts as he said, "Y-yeh what are you guys saying" "Nothing just wanted to ask you something, but I guess you are busy" saying that he apologized, and I asked him about the homework which he told me.

The teacher entered the classroom and again, the boring class started.

I was writing the notes and when I saw Jimin Hyung's copy he didn't write anything in his notebook and when I looked at him, he was not paying attention to the teacher instead of he was looking at Rose.

I slightly shook his arm. "What?" He questioned. "You seem to be interested in her" I replied "kind of" saying that I again started to focus on my work.

:: Lisa pov ::

Now I am not going to do anything. Not a single thing. Rose is interested in Jimin, and he is interested in her too. It's ok. Our future brother-in-law. This means if Rose and Jimin will get married, then his friends will also be Rose's friends.

And Rose's friends mean our friends. No, I am never going to let this happen. Thinking this in my head, I slammed my hand on the desk which took everyone's attention. And they all were looking at me.
"Any problem Lisa?" The teacher asked.

"No... just nothing" saying as I sat on my seat. After the class, the teacher went. As Jennie unnie asked, "Why did you slam your hand on the desk?"

"N-nothing" saying that we all stood from our seats as school is over. "Let's go" saying that we all were in the corridor when Rose started to move slowly we all turned to her and saw that she was again looking at Jimin...

"Rose" Jisoo unnie said, no response.
"Rose" Jennie unnie said while shaking her.

"Y-yeh," she asked, "whom are you looking at?" Jennie unnie said.
"I am looking for something," she said, "you sure It's something, not someone?" Jisoo unnie said, which made her cheeks red.

"Come on! Leave this topic don't make Rose more blush" I said which made Rose more blush.

"See I told you," I said while pointing at Rose's face as she said "Shut up" which made all of us laugh.

And we all headed to our house.

:: At home ::
:

: Aurthor pov ::

As they all entered the house, they all went to their rooms and came downstairs immediately.

"So, are you guys tired?" Jisoo asked
"What do you think unnie?" Jennie said, which made Lisa and Rose chucked a bit as Lisa said, "That doesn't matter, the thing that matters is what you have to tell us?"

"This" Saying that Jisoo unnie showed us 3 files, and she gave that to Rose, Jennie, and Lisa.

"As you can see, here is all the information about BTS" Jisoo said as the rest of the 3 girls opened the files.

"Ooo so they all have a group name BTS," Lisa said.

"Yup and the most interesting fact is when I was finding the information about them, I also got to know that they are way too talented," Jisoo said which took all the attention of the girls as they all saw her and waited for her to speak further.

"1st, they all don't know the secret of their parents.
2nd, they don't know who is after them.
3rd, they don't know the past."

"Wow, then also they behave as if they are so free and can do anything," Lisa said

"Fool," Jennie said

"But we are here to protect them," Rose said while standing up with one hand up in the ear like a hero. "We are nerds Rose, what we can do," Jisoo said "And by 'THEM' you mean 'JIMIN' right," Jennie said then she took her seat back as she sat down, and said "We were discussing something" they all laughed and chucked at the clumsy behavior of Rose.

And after the small conversation, they all went to their respective rooms.