22. 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠?

:: Author POV ::

Jimin and rose were standing in the middle of the hall while the light was focused only and only on them.

"If I tell you the truth then I don't know how to dance and specially a couple dance I have never done this before" Rose said

"You don't have to do anything, just trust me and look at me and I will take care of the rest." Jimin said and rose nodded.

The music started.

Even though everyone was looking at them but some of the people who were talking about their business or their personal things they all also started to look at them when the music started.

As they both started dancing a lady said "oh my God I didn't even get to know that our son is older now that he is dancing with his girlfriend" "you're right honey" a man said as he kept his hand behind her waist.

We both started looking at their son as he was dancing with a girl.

"By the way has he ever told you about the girl he is dancing with because I have never heard about her before" the lady said who was Jimin's mother

His father nodded his head in negative and said "but I thought he was dating someone else but I didn't know that it was this pretty lady"

"Same I also thought that girl was someone else because that girl who was his girlfriend before the girl he is dancing with was so rude. I never wanted her to be my daughter in law" his mother said.

While others were busy admiring the couple dancing Lisa was following the man.

"The hell I knew that something was wrong with this party and of course people will come here but I didn't know that my mission will start this soon. I didn't even get a chance to enjoy this part" she murmured as she accidentally bumped to that man whom she was following

"Oh my god I am really sorry" she said "it's ok" the man was about to go when she took this chance and asked him "by the way you are necklaces so nice can you tell me where you bought this?" She said with an innocent smile

"None of your business" the man was about to go when she quickly held his hand and said "I said sorry I didn't do that on purpose but don't be mad just because I bumped into you by mistake" she said

"I told you, it's okay" "Listen can you just tell me from where did you got this necklace I actually kind of adore it now"

"Listen young lady don't force me to push you, are just making me angry" he said and was about to go when she held his hand again.

This time while she was about to say something that man pushed her.

"Ahhh!!!" Lisa was about to fall but then someone saved her and pulled her towards her by putting his hand on her waist.

At this time everyone around was looking at both of them, the way he held Lisa was very romantic? Yeah it was romantic.

And the man who pushed her was also standing and looking at them.

:: Lisa POV ::

I was trying to find out from the man whether he was a random man with a random necklace or whether he had just bought such a necklace. But it was clear from his whereabouts that he was a member of the gang.

I was about to say sorry that I disturbed him, he pushed me very hard.

If I had known that he was really going to push me, I would have prepared myself in advance.

But he literally pushed me out of a sudden that I was not able to balance myself and I was about to fall when I felt that someone saved me.

His hand was on my waist and clearly I was holding his collar as a support.

As soon as I opened my eyes he was Jungkook!?

My god seriously at this moment out of all those people... him!?

At this moment I just want to disturb you right now because I have already done many stupid things in front of him. And one of the stupid things that I have done was right now, at this moment he was holding me by my waist and I was holding his shirt's collar.

Through which his chest was slightly visible.

"If you are done staring at my chest then allow me to leave you" I heard him saying.

"Y-Yeah" I said

"T-Thankyou" of course I needed to thank him. Because he literally saved me.

"And you Mr." He said to that man. W-Wait he said that to the person who came here to kill him. Hahahaha??

Seriously he was about to punch that man who must be having a gun and I am pretty sure that it must be loaded and he could shoot him at any moment right now.

"A-Ah leave it" I came in front of Jungkook as he was again about to go to that man when a waiter came and when I look that him he was D.O Oppa.

"Excuse me sir is everything alright in here?" He asked calmly.

"Y-yeah" I said and the mean time the man who punished me was gone, he was no wear to be seen.

"Are you stupid or what" Jungkook shouted.

"Please lower your voice everyone is staring at us" I said bowing at everyone.

I was about to say something when he pulled me outside.

"Tf leave me" I shouted

"Leaving my hand he shouted "do you even know what the hell were you even doing there" he said pointing inside.

"B-but-" he didn't even let me finish when he again shouted "do you even know what kind of person he was and what the hell were you doing with him" what the hell do you mean that, what was doing with him!?" I questioned

"Don't change the topic first of all tell me what the hell were you asking with him?" "Nothing" I said as I looked at my wrist.

His fingerprints were clearly visible.

:: Jungkook POV ::

I'm busy here scolding her and when I asked her something she started looking at her wrist.

When I looked at her wrist I saw that it was red and my fingerprints were clearly visible.

I quickly held her hands and was about to take her with me when she shouted "what the hell! Where the hell are you taking me" "your hands are red because of me, come inside. I will apply something" I said

"No I'm fine" she said and was trying to free her hands.

"Are you coming or not" I asked "I'm not" she said while glaring.

"If you will not come then I'm gonna pick you up"