16. 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐭.𝟐

:: Author POV ::

There was complete silence in headquarters room number 19, everyone was sitting quietly, and no one was saying anything.

Even though there were 18 people there, still no one was saying anything there, everyone was looking at each other.

Breaking the silence, Jisoo said "Will someone tell me what the hell is going on here? Why do I feel that we are the ones, who are getting to know everything in the last and this responsibility of all this is on us." she said while pointing her team. BLACKPINK

I know that you are outraged right now, but you should understand that I also had a compulsion, I also came to know at the same time. We all know that you are the head of this mission, even if we all know from some other groups, but now we are doing this work together. You should also understand that we all want to save them as much as you want." Irene said

"ok! ok! now please tell me what's going on" Jisoo said

"The thing is, we suddenly found out that there's going to be an attack on the BTS house. So we had to change whatever plan we had made earlier and I had to make another plan immediately. And the plan was that the team members will go to work at BTS's house, who will be Joy at Jin's house Yeri at J-Hope's house and Selugi at Jimin's house EXO member Xiumin at V's house, Suho at RM's house, Lay at jungkook's house and Baekhyun at Suga's house.

And just as I send everyone off to do their job, we got another news.

Somebody got to know that you guys have been hired to protect BTS. They didn't know that you were going to hide your identity. That's why I had to send Wendy and Kai today at your college. " Irene completed

"And it's a good thing that the principal was a friend of ours." Wendy said. "so what do we do now," Lisa asked

"The only thing that we have to do is wait a bit because it is the anniversary of Jungkook's parents, so there will be those people who will attack him," Kai said

All of them nodded and left the quarters.

All this time, Jenny was driving, Lisa was sitting next to her and Rose ad Jisoo were at the back.

"Tomorrow we are going to someone's anniversary, so we need very nice clothes. Let's go shopping" Listening to Rose's words, a spark of light appeared in Lisa's eyes.

She immediately looked at the Jisoo and said "Really we should go for shopping or else he is very rich we have to look good only then we can enter his house"

Listening to Lisa's words Jennie said "Have you forgotten that they have given us the responsibility to protect their children, no matter what clothes we wear he will let us enter."

"You really don't want me and Rose to be happy. Don't you" Lisa said looking at Jennie.

"I didn't mean to say that, I just want to say that if you want to go shopping, then at least make a good excuse," Jenny said that and immediately the car headed towards the shopping mall.

:: At Shopping Mall ::

"God I am seriously tired of walking, can we please go home now," Jennie said while Lisa and Rose were busy selecting dresses for themselves.

"Just wait a little longer, I am all confused about which of the two dresses I am gonna wear at the party." rose said then Jisoo said, "I think you should take a white dress because you will look very beautiful in it" Rose nodded and confirmed that white dress.

"Ok Lisa, which dress have you chosen for yourself?" jisoo asked "This blue one," Lisa said while shoeing her dress.

"And Jennie you" She looked at Jennie and saw that she haven't selected any dress. Jennie quickly looked to her right and picked a random dress and said "This red one"

Saying that she took everyone's dress and went to pay the money.

"What's wrong with her?" Lisa asked "I don't know," Jisoo said and after that, everyone went outside.

:: Rose POV ::

After seeing such behaviour of Jennie unnie, I remembered Jimin's words which he told me at the time of dinner.

"I can't confirm but I guess I know what happened to Jennie" We all looked at Rose and that's when Jennie unnie came and said "Here and it is already 07:30, so you  guys want to go home or to a restaurant?"

Hearing her word my eyes started sparkling I quickly agreed to her words and said "ok then let's go to the restaurant" Everyone nodded and we all made our way towards the car.

:: Lisa POV ::

Jennie unnie was driving and that was when a notification came. I took out my phone and saw that there was written 'Rosie poop has added you to a group'

I look at her and raised my left eyebrow and she made her eyes big.

I joined the group and thought 'We already have a group created in which we all are added and they added me to this group unnecessarily'

I checked who are in this group. There was only Me, Rose, and Jisoo unnie. I was about to type when I received Rose's massage

~ Triotora Group ~

Rosie poop: Heyo there, I guess I know what happened to unnie.

Kim Pig: What has happened?

Me: Waaaaitttt what a stupid name od this for a group! that doesn't even mean something you know.

Rosie poop: Yah! i like this name you will not change it.

Kim Pig: but what is the meaning of this?

Me: She is stupid, I am dead sure that this name pooped in her head and she kept it.

Rosie poop: any problem with that?

Me: no but...

Rosie poop: but what?

'you have changed the group name from Triotora to ✨sHiTsHiT✨'

"Why the hell have you changed the name!!" Rose shouted. IN REALLL!!

It was very unexpected the way Rose shouted so the car Jennie unnie was driving suddenly applied brakes and we all started jolting.

She looked and Rose with angry eyes and shouted "Don't you understand that I am driving, who the fuck shouts like this, and who the hell changed the name of what!?"

We all looked at her in shock and there was literary a silence of 5 seconds.

Then Jennie unnie realized what she did.

"Sorry" saying that she started the car and then again I got the notification and it was rose

Rosie poop: see I saw that something is wrong with her

Kim Pig: ohh I thought that she was acting! We know Rose that something is wrong with her.

I look at both of them and I saw that Jisoo unnie was glaring at Rose and she was smiling stupidly.