08. 𝐉𝐢𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐮𝐭

Me and Jennie eunnie were sitting in our math class and were noting down everything that was written on the board

Me and Jennie eunnie were sitting in our math class and were noting down everything that was written on the board. We saw that Jungkook was not there. He sits in front of you, but right now, only his one friend name Taehyung was sitting. "What do you think, where is the other one?" I asked Jennie eunnie "how would I know?" She said the right thing but... "leave it" I said and continue doing my work. After 5 minutes we saw Jungkook coming. "Why are you late, Mr. Jeon?" The teacher asked. "Sorry ma'am but the principal called me" he said, and the teacher nodded, and he made his way towards his seat which was just in front of us.
He came and sat there. He also started to note down and after this we all were busy doing our things.

 He also started to note down and after this we all were busy doing our things

Rose was sitting on her seat alone. When one of the teachers came and said, "Sorry students but Mrs. Lee is on leave, so you guys can go to the ground." He said and went and all the students also packed their things and made their way towards the ground. Rose did the same and followed the students.
She was not having any friends. So, she just went to the nearest bench and sat there. The wind was blowing very gently letting Rose hair move a bit from her face in which her light pink hairs were looking gorgeous, if she haven't putted the makeup she must be looking a goddess that just came from her world. Not to mention because to hide their identity they need to do the neard makeup. She was finding something in her bag. But when she realized that she didn't bring the thing that she is finding, she said to herself "Shit! I forgot to bring my fucking jacket" she said as she pouted and rubbed her palms to feel the warmth. But she was not knowing that someone was standing behind her and was listening everything that she was saying.

 But she was not knowing that someone was standing behind her and was listening everything that she was saying

My hair started blowing with a light gust of wind. I was rubbing my hand to feel bit of warmth as I am feeling a bit of cold. When I felt something on my shoulders, I putted my hands on it and found that it was a jacket? It's not mine. And as I turned back, I found Jimin. He was standing there and smiling while looking at me. I stood up and turned to his side. "Why did you give me your jacket?" I asked him. "Cauz I was watching you for a while and saw that you were feeling cold, I was having my jacket so thought to give you" he said while coming next to me and again said "can I" he said while pointing at the bench.  I nodded my head and said "sure" he sat, and I also sat down. We were sitting right next to each other. I was looking at the flowers. "Beautiful isn't it" I tilted my head towards the way from where the sound came, and it was Jimin. I just nodded in response and we both say there. Quietly.

I was sitting with Rose when a thought came in my mind, "hey! Are you free?" I asked "yeah

I was sitting with Rose when a thought came in my mind, "hey! Are you free?" I asked "yeah. Why did you ask that?" Rose responded, and I continued, "I want to take you somewhere." "Why would I trust a stranger?" She said, raising her eyebrow. "You know my name, my class. What else do you want to know... and I will not do anything bad to you" "that's the thing. I only know your name, and that you are my classmate" she said. This time looking at me. "Ok. My name is Jimin, that you know. And your classmate, that you also know. Not a playboy, but yeah there are rumors that I am a playboy. IDK who spread those rumors and if you are studying in this collage, then you must be knowing my father. No siblings, I am the only child" she nodded and said "ok... but this is not enough" "do you want me to give you my pan card?" She laughed at my words and said, "ok! Ok! Enough for the introduction, where do you want to take me" "it's a surprise, but we will go in the lunch break. It is fine with you" "totally fine" saying that she continued "but let me inform Lisa" saying that she took out her phone and dialed the no.
In the meantime I also messaged V that I will not be able to come to the cafeteria. "Done" Rose exclaimed, "same" and then the bell rang.
"We have perfectly 20 minutes, let's go!" Saying that, I held her hands and ran towards the parking lot. Taking out my car, I opened the door for her. She came and sat inside.
"Are we going out if the collage at this time" she said placing her bag behind her. "Yup they know my father though" saying that, I made my way to the...

I was in the restroom when I got a call

I was in the restroom when I got a call. I saw the caller ID and it was Rose. "Why the hell is she calling me in class hours? Is teacher not going to scold her?" I said to myself and picked up her call. "Hey lily!" "Yeah, what happened and 1st of all why the hell are you calling me in class hours? Thanks to my luck that I am in the washroom" I said everything in one breath. "Wow! Wow! Relax... it's just I want to inform you that I will not be able to come to cafeteria. So, you guys can eat without me. I will tell you everything when I will come home, ok?" "Ok" saying that, she cut the call and I didn't ask her any questions because I was also getting late for my class.
I quickly ran towards my class.

𝐈𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚

We all are sitting in the cafeteria. I was scrolling through my phone same with Jennie eunnie when Jisoo eunnie said "where is Rose? Why isn't she here yet? Isn't she too much late" she said checking her watch and left a heavy sight when u closed my phone and cleared my throat. "Actually, I forgot to tell you that she will not come to café, and she didn't tell me where she is going. She only told that she will tell us everything when she will come home"
She stood up from her chair which made Jennie eunnie shocked, and she also stood up with her and said "what happened?" "Nothing, sit down" I replied, and she did what I said.
"Do you think it's a joke? You should inform me everything" Jisoo eunnie said in a sad and angry tone. "I'm sorry, but you should scold rose for this not me, and now leave this thing let's eat" I said with the guilt. And she sat down, and we ordered our food and started eating.

-edited 🖤