20. 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬!? 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐬? 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐍𝐨!

:: Jennie pov ::

As I entered the party I saw the table full of cupcakes.
Like literally I don't even remember the last time when I ate the cupcakes.

I saw everyone else going where ever they wanted to go and doing their own things and minding their own business.

While I literally went to the table where cupcakes were placed.

My goodness they look delicious. Like tfffffffff!!! Cupcakes!!!

I took one cupcake and I was about to eat it when a child formed into me and the cake missed balance from my hand and it felt.

"I'm so sorry ajumma" the child said
"It's oka- Wait. WHAT THE HELL DID YOU CALL ME!?" I said to the child.

She was about to run when I grabbed her and made her look at me.

"Do I look like a ajumma!?"

"How would I know" ISO correctly and I saw that she was a girl.
"Then how can you say that I am a ajumma?" I said to the girl and she was not hearing me.

"Are you ignoring me?" I said and picked her up.
"Hey, leave me, why did you pick me!" She screamed

"Oh God, do all children scream like this, so loudly, that too in ear?" I said and looked at her.

"So what? I didn't do anything wrong. You also picked me up unnecessarily without my permission." She said and folded her arms.

"Who can say that you are a little girl." Saying that I looked at her closely.

"why are you speaking like that" she said "like what"
"That, I don't look like a child" I laughed at her words.

"When did I say that you don't seem like a child? What I am saying is that you speak too much for your age." I answered

I knew that she did not understand at all because the way she was looking at me, she was completely confused.

But after a few minutes she said "You just said that I talk too much, is it a good thing or a bad thing?" She questioned.

After I heard this, I laughed a little and then I said "You can say whatever you want but I don't understand a thing, do I really look like an ajumma?" She nodded her head negative

"Then why did you call me that? Do you even know how scared I was?" She laughed at my words and then she said
"I am so sorry but I was eating cupcakes but then my cousin snatched it from my hand and I started running after him and then I bumped into you. So I thought it would be an ajumma that's why..."

I heard her words and then I looked at the cupcakes counter.

"So does this mean you like cupcakes too much?" She nodded and then I took her with me near the counter table.

"So tell me which of these is your favourite?" As soon as she saw so many flavours, her eyes grew big.

"What do you mean, even though there are so many, I can only eat one?" I was sensing a bit of sadness in her voice.

I looked at her and saw that the hairs were coming on her face, I put them behind her ears and placed my hands on her cheeks, I said "I didn't say that you can only eat one, you can eat as much as you want."

She became so happy to hear my words, she pointed at literally 10 cupcakes and said that she wanted to eat all of them.

I laughed and looked at her reaction.

"Ok ok I will give you one by one" she clapped and I picked one of the cupcakes and gave her.

"Here you go" she took it and within a minute she started eating it.

I gave her another she took it and thanked me she even gave me one bite.

"Isn't it tasty" I nodded and she laughed.

While she was eating I saw that there was some cream of hr cupcake on her lips.

I was looking for tissue paper but I wasn't able to find it when I saw a man giving me his handkerchief from behind.

I didn't even look at that person and I took the handkerchief and thanked him and wiped the cream from her face.

"I am so sorry, there is a little bit of cream in it."
After saying this, I was turning back to give the handkerchief to the person when I saw it was Taehyung.

"What the hell are you doing here" I don't know why I said this thing, but it suddenly came out of my mouth.

"Yeahhhhhhh!!! What the hell are you doing here uncle!?" The girl said and I looked at her.
Har mouth was full of cupcakes and then I again looked at Taehyung.

But later I suddenly realised that she called Taehyung her uncle!?

"Wait a second what did you just call him!?" I looked at her.
I was waiting for her reply when she said "please give me the white cupcake" she said and after that she smiled and looked at me.

I was about to pass at the cupcake when I saw that Taehyung passed her that.

"No worries she is my older sister's daughter" I heard Taehyung saying that.

I was about to say something when he said. No I don't have a real sister she is my mother's sister's daughter. And the child you are holding right now, is her daughter.

"I am confused now" I said.

"Okay Iris come here now" I heard Taehyung saying that and was about to take her when she tightened her hand around my neck.

"I don't want to let her go" she said as she looked at me and then again at him.

"What did your mom and I tell you. That you don't need to be around strangers they are harmful for you" he said.

"Wait a second, I know I am a stranger but it's not like all the strange are harmful, some of them are friendly too." I said and look at Iris? Yeah her name was Iris tho.

He was looking at me with judgemental looks "okay okay I agree that all the strangers are harmful and they are not trustworthy but you can trust me. I am a friendly stranger" I said

"But-" he was cut off by Iris's words.

"My god you too are fighting like couples." "Ewwww couples?" I heard Taehyung saying that.

"Why the hell are you saying ewww, I should be the one to say that" he was about to say something when Iris said "now I want the green one" I gave her and I was about to say something when the lights turned off.

And after a few minutes we all saw a couple standing under the focus light. It was Jimin and the girl with him was ROSE!? TF!?!?!