12. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

:: Jisoo POV ::

It's been almost an hour since both of them went out. Rose hasn't called yet. And Lisa isn't picking up the phone.

"why are you stressing so much. they are not kids. They will come home" Jennie said

"It's not like that Jennie, it's already 10 pm. It's late and they must have come home by now. Don't you think so?" I said again staring at my phone in the hope that any one of them will call me.

"Just chill they will come home. Wait for another 30 mins, trust me they will come home by 10:30 they have never been out after 11. And unnie you know that too. So, don't take the stress and relax"

"I can understand what you want to say, but you should also understand that they have gone out for a long time. And till now neither of them has even called me." I said to Jennie and she nodded understanding what I meant to say.

"yes! Yes! I know what you want to say. Relax, they will come" I nodded and sat on the sofa. Still with the hope that they will call me.

About 15 to 20 minutes later, there was a sound of a car coming out of our parking lot, which means that they had both arrived.

I immediately got up from the sofa and ran towards the gate waiting for both of them.

Both of them were coming, it was known from Rose's face that she was very happy. But Lisa... I could tell from her face that she was in deep thought.

I called both of them inside and they both went and sat on the sofa when Jennie brought water for both of them.

"How long did it take you both to come home? do you even know what time you left home" As soon as they both came home, I start asking them questions one after the other.

Seeing me Jennie said "Hey, let them breathe, at least let them drink water, only then they can answer" Hearing Jennie's words I waited for a few seconds, and then Rose said "I went to my friend's house to make a project. The car with which she came to pick me up got damaged, that's why she did not come to drop me off. And it was also getting late so I called Lisa"

"Let's assume that you had gone to make a project at your friend's place, then what kind of project was it that you had to dress so well" I questioned.

hearing this she "Hey, how could I not have dressed like this, I thought she would take me to a party somewhere after the project was over. How could I know that she will be the topper of her class, after the project was done she told me to go home. So yeah"

"I just want to say that you are worse than me at lying," Jennie said. We all were discussing when Lisa suddenly stood up and said "I'm tired of driving so I'm going to sleep and I'm not hungry" saying she went to her room.

"What happened to her?" Jennie said to Rose she responded with 'IDK' I looked at her and said "Well you must be tired too, now go take a rest and Jennie you too go to sleep" They both nodded and went to sleep.

:: Lisa POV ::

The first thing I did when I entered my room was go to the bathroom to freshen up. After getting fresh, I changed into my comfortable clothes and sat on my bed.

 And  I started thinking about whatever happened at the club today. He was the same boy, the son of the principal of our college. Jeon Jungkook.

And the way he held my hand was so different and so weird. The feeling that I had inside was very different, it cannot be explained in such a way.

:: Flashback ::

"Hey, I was just talking. Not like I was flirting with you."

What he said was strange, first I looked at both of our hands and then directly looked at him. After seeing this, he probably came to know from my face that I was uncomfortable, so immediately left my hand.

After letting go of my hand I quickly spoke "It's not like that, I just remembered something. Excuse me"

After all that, I was going outside immediately when I bumped into a man. Anyone could have said that he is drunk.

After seeing me he started misbehaving with me. And I was disturbed by his actions but I could not do anything. He suddenly grabbed my hand, and after seeing this I quickly released my hand from his hand.

After seeing this he slapped me hard. The way he slapped me was so hard that my mask suddenly came off.

And the people in that club were in a drunken state, the no one had any idea what was happening. I was in shock from what just happened to me, before I understood or do something I heard that man shouting.

The way that man screamed made half of the club's attention towards us.

Before I could understand anything, Jungkook immediately went to the man and started punching him. Then the guards of the club came and separated them both.

As soon as the guard saw Jungkook they immediately let go of him and grabbed the man he was fighting and punched him in the stomach. After watching that I was shocked, then I remembered that the club probably belonged to his father's friend.

They took that man out of the club after punching him. Then I don't know what happened to him.

After all this, I was about to leave when Jungkook said from behind "Hey listen! your phone" After hearing him, I realized that I was about to forget my phone on the table. As I turned back to pick up my phone from the stable, I saw Jungkook already standing with my phone in his hand.

:: Jungkook POV ::

When I saw her face, it was the feeling that it was love at first sight. When I saw her eyes, I was about to tell her to take off her mask, but I didn't dare to ask her to do so.

Her cheeks were red after the slap, seeing as I was getting more and more angry with that man. I was getting so angry that if that man was in front of me, I couldn't even tell that I would have killed him.

She was so beautiful and so innocent. like a baby. Her eyes, her lips her full face was a sort of addiction to me, and I couldn't resist looking at her.

Then suddenly I remembered that her phone was in my hands. I quickly gave her and before she could go I asked her "I know you will not give me your phone number, nor tell me anything about yourself, but can you tell me your name?" she looked at me and thought for a second and replied "Lalisa"

Saying that she went. Lalisa this name I have heard before.