18. 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐌𝐞?

:: Author POV ::

"Oh God why are you guys taking so much time to get ready? Get ready quickly" Jisoo entered Jennie's room and said that.

"Just wait for a little while, we are all ready, it won't take much time, you can take out the car." Lisa said and completed her eyeliner.

Everyone else looked at themselves in the mirror and started giggling as if they were praising themselves.

"Okay, you guys take your time, I am going to get the car from the parking lot." Jisoo said and went outside the room.

Everyone nodded and then they all went downstairs and while Lisa, Rose and Jennie were busy wearing their sandals Jisoo went towards her parking lot.

"So now tell me how am I looking" Rose asked.
"Looking beautiful and not just you but all of us are looking as far as I think" they all laughed at Jennie's words and then they all headed outside.

"Why come on, all of you, sit quickly, we are already ready." Jisoo said

"I think it's only 4 o'clock and the party is probably going to start at 5:00. How are we getting late?" Lisa questioned

"Do you guys know that the rest of our team has already reached there?" Jisoo answered.

"Hey, no problem, we are leaving now, let's move slowly and coolly." Lisa said

"Coolly?" Jennie repeated

"With swag" rose replied while Jennie and Jisoo started at Lisa and Rose who were laughing.

After some time they all reached there.

Lisa was just coming down from her car when she saw that Suga was also there with his parents.

She immediately returned to her seat where she was already sitting. Everyone else was following her and because of her sudden action, rose almost fell down but Jennie helped her.

"What happened, why are you suddenly acting like this?" Jisoo said angrily.

"What should I do now, Suga is already here and if he sees us in this condition, we will definitely be caught" lisa replied while fixing her dress.

"Now I have no fear of getting caught. Now we are doing all this and I even feel that we will be caught in some time." Jennie said

"Don't say like that" rose said while she was looking at her reflection in the mirror.

"Yes, I know why you are saying this, maybe the reason is that you have not told your love how you really look." Lisa said

"Yes, it's one of the reason, but the thing is- HEYYYY!!!! IT'S NIT WHAT YOU ARE THINKING" Rose screamed.

"It is clearly visible that you are blushing and the fact is that we didn't even say his name" Jennie replied.

"Hey, that's enough, why needlessly bring this topic back when you guys know everything." Jisoo said and then they all laughed.

"It is nothing like the way you guys are thinking, we are just friends and friends can never become that, we are just close friends" rose replied to Jisoo

"Look where we say that we are talking about him, you are thinking too much." Lisa nodded on Jennie's words.

"Yes, and when did we say that we are talking about him. You are thinking about it. Anyway, she just said that you are just friends with him." Lisa said and Jisoo agreed.

"Well, enough has happened now, we should all stop here and quickly put the joke aside, we should focus on our work, the thing for which we have come here." Jenny said and everyone agreed and after that Lisa also said "Yes anyway, it must have been 5 minutes since we came here and we have done nothing in these 5 minutes except joking."

"True" Rose agreed

"Okay, then let's get serious instead of joking and let's make our explosive entry." Jennie said and clapped.
"Explosive?" Lisa questioned "Don't hang on to my words, just understand what I'm trying to say, that's all" Jennie replied "whatever" Lisa said and hearing her Rose giggled.

After all this, the first person to come off the car was Jisoo. Lisa Jennie and Rose followed her.

"Because of the make-up on my face, I can't even put my hand on it because if I touch it even lightly, all the make-up will come off." Jennie said

"Don't even try to remove your makeup because there will be a lot of people in the party and they don't even know that we are agents. And if anyone there comes to know that we are here then understand that everything is over" Jisoo warned

Everyone nodded

They were just about to go inside when they saw a person running towards them wearing a mask and was looking like a waiter.

"Where did it take you guys so much time?" The person said
"may i know who you are" Jisoo asked

The waiter took off his mask and after seeing his face Lisa said "Kai oppa you?" He nodded and said "Don't know why, how and when, but today there is confirmed news that something big is going to happen here, so all of us have come." He said and they all nodded.

"So where are all the other people if you're here" Rose questioned
"Everyone else is inside, I was just going to serve someone when I saw you guys from inside, so I came running here immediately."

"Well, without wasting any time, we all should go inside quickly, already we have wasted a lot of time." Saying that everyone went inside.

:: Lisa POV ::

As soon as we entered inside, we all became enthralled with the interior design and the way the entire house was decorated.

The entire house was decorated in golden white and black which looked so beautiful that it could caught anyone's attention within 2 seconds.

The flowers that were selected were so perfect that they were making such a great impact on the design of the house that they were further enhancing its beauty.

I don't know, I got so lost in the design when someone bumped into me.

"I'm sorry" that person said and when I looked at him he was Jungkook!? TF!?!?!?!?

"Wait a minute, what are you doing here and first of all, how come you are here?" He didn't even wai a second to ask me this.

Seriously, this is all that was left for me. Like seriously, it hasn't even been a minute since I came to the party.
And whose face I could see should be none other than his.