Thank You

When I started Those Bonafide Teens, I never thought of a sequel. Riya's feisty and over-the-top narration of her dramatic highschool life seemed more than enough for me.

Almost, one year after that, I got a few suggestions from my amazing fellow Wattpaders that Zoya and Mishti should have their own stories told.

Two sequels would be a lot, I thought. How much can one possibly write about the same scenario?

And then I realized, it didn't have to be the same scenario. Zoya and Mishti have different lives. Their stories would be different. And somewhere I felt I was not done with these girls either. I love these three girls so much and I wanted to write so much more about them.

I cannot thank you all enough for the encouragement and kind words you showered on Those Bonafide Teens. I never thought it would ever get even 100 reads let alone 18K. (I know it's nothing compared to some works on Wattpad but it still means a lot to me) I really really hope you enjoyed Edge Of Seventeen as much as it's prequel.

I know we are saying goodbye to many characters with this one. I will miss writing about Aaliyah, Abeer and all the teachers at St Xavier's and the school itself. (Our girls are now adults!) But I promise you, the sequel to this book will be just as fun.

After more than two years of Those Bonafide Teens, I realise how little I knew about writing back then. I was such an amateur. I still am and there's still so much stuff I have to learn so please do leave your feedback on this chapter so that I know what you enjoyed and what you didn't. Your words are the validation that I keep writing for.

The third and final part of this story, told from Mishti's point of view will be out soon! (And not after two years ☺️).

Until then, this is your girl signing off.

All the love ❤️
Nivetha

Completed On : 1 August 2021