Chapter 1 - A New Beginning

Ronald McDonald's POV
Beep beep. My eyes opened as I awoke to the sound of my Dora alarm clock ringing, waking me up for my first day at my new school. I sighed and reached over to shut it off, hopping out of my Lighting McQueen bed. I then walked to the bathroom and stared into the mirror, looking at my reflection that was staring back at me. I didn't bother to comb my curly red hair because I wasn't like the other girls (even though I'm not a girl at all), as I didn't obsess over my looks like they all did. I then caked my face with white and red face paint, and changed into a bright yellow jumpsuit then walked out the door. As I waited for the bus, I listened to Fortnite Balls by Kanye East on my Air Pods. It always managed to calm me down whenever I was anxious. When the bus had finally pulled up, I got on only to be greeted by the sight of an extremely attractive, alluring and mysterious man. Snowy white locks hung down on his forehead, and sexy glasses adorned his face. The man was sitting all by himself, and was gazing out the window with a solemn look on his face. I blushed. He was the undoubtedly most handsome guy that I had ever seen. I decided to sit in the empty seat across from him, my face beginning to heat up as I did so.

Once I had arrived at school, I walked alone to my class in the hallway, and I felt everyone's eyes on me as I was doing so. It was beginning to embarrass me and make me feel self conscious and insecure, as I felt as though I was being judged by these strangers, whose stares were burning holes into the back of my head. As I began to become lost in my train of thought, I was not paying attention to where I was going and I felt myself suddenly crash into someone, and I tumbled right onto the floor. "Ouch!" I said, scratching my head. "Are you alright?" a voice asked me in a sexy, velvety smooth tone. As I looked up to see who the voice belonged to, my heart stopped as time stood still. It was the hot guy on the bus from earlier! He was looking at me with a sympathetic look on his face. I blushed madly. "Y-Yes, I'm fine!" I stuttered. He smiled gently and held out his hand. "Do you need help getting up?" he asked. I blushed even harder, and grabbed his hand. It felt as if time stood still as we stared into each other's eyes and intertwined our hands. Embarrassed, I looked away and let go of his hand, feeling as if I was on the verge of passing out. He continued to smile at me. "I don't know if we've met before," he said. "I'm Harland Sanders, but everyone calls me Colonel-senpai." He offered his hand again for me to shake it, and I bashfully I took his hand into my own. "I'm Ronald. Ronald McDonald," I introduced myself. His smile widened. "What a lovely name," he said. We stopped shaking hands and he continued to smile at me. "Would you like me to walk you to class?" he asked me. "Y-Yes Colonel-senpai," I said, walking beside him. Little did I know, this would be the start of a beautiful and passionate relationship.