Chapter 7 - Love Rivals

Ronald McDonald's POV
Recap:
When we arrived at school, me and Colonel-senpai met up with Shrek, Donkey, Barry and Johnny and we all talked and hung out together until the bell rang. As Colonel-senpai was walking me to class, I heard a sudden voice that came from behind us. "Hey Colonel-senpai!" it said cheerfully.

Me and Colonel-senpai both turned around and saw Wendy-chan running towards us. She practically pounced onto him, embracing him in a hug. They were both giggling. Wendy-chan then let go of him and looked up into his eyes. "Colonel-senpai! I had so much fun with you this weekend!" she said. Colonel-senpai grinned at her. "Oh Wendy-chan, I'm so glad! I had fun with you too!" he said. I felt a twinge of jealousy run through me. They were acting a little too close for my liking, and it was starting to tick me off. After a moment of silence, Wendy-chan spoke. "Alright, I gotta go to class now. Bye Colonel-senpai!" she said happily, waving to him then running away. I turned to look at Colonel-senpai, who was grinning at her. As much as I hated myself for it, the anger and jealousy inside me increased. It was at that moment that I realized that Wendy-chan and I were love rivals.

As the week went on, Wendy-chan and Colonel-senpai began to hang out more and more often and it was really starting to bother me. Wendy-chan was the last person I wanted Colonel-senpai hanging around with, because since I knew that she had feelings for him, she could potentially steal his heart and make him fall in love with her, and then I would have no chance with Colonel-senpai. I knew that I had to act fast, but I didn't know just what to do. Little did I know, one person had been watching all of our interactions during the whole span of this week.