Chapter 13 - The Beginning of a Battle

Ronald McDonald's POV
I was awoken to the sound of a grating voice yelling "RING RING MOTHERFUCKER," and I jolted up from my sleeping position and realized that it was Shaggy's alarm clock. 'What a rather interesting choice to wake up to in the morning,' I thought as I saw Bakugou open his eyes and awake from his slumber. Suddenly, he looked down under the covers and he looked like Bob the Tomato from Veggietales he was so red. He flipped up the covers and I saw Shaggy's arms wrapped around Bakugou's waist! I started snickering uncontrollably and took out my phone and shot a picture of the "couple." Bakugou death glared at me and held out his fist as if he was threatening me. My uncontrollable laughter ended up waking up Shaggy, whose hair was all messy which made me laugh even harder. "What the hell is goi- OH SHIT" Shaggy yelled, noticing that his arms were wrapped around Bakugou and immediately let go of him. Shaggy awkwardly chuckled and scratched his head while blushing. "Sorry man, I have a habit of cuddling the closest thing to me, and I must have cuddled you without realizing it!" Shaggy said with a embarrassed expression. Bakugou had an amused smirk on his face. "Tch, whatever you say, loser," he said, shoving Shaggy a little too hard, who fell off of the bed and onto the floor, which made me break into laughter. "OW MAN! THAT HURT!" Shaggy-kun said, rubbing his head. Bakugou-kun smirked and shook his head, and Shaggy got up from the floor and gave Bakugou a pouty face and stuck out his tongue. Dear god was their flirting cringeworthy.

---

After we had gotten ready to go to school, Bakugou-kun, Shaggy-kun and I had walked to the bus stop. We talked about random stuff while we waited for the bus to arrive. I looked up and admired the beautiful scenery, with the bright blue sky, cherry blossom petals falling from the trees and the sound of birds singing nearby. Today sure was a beautiful day. That is, until I saw Colonel-senpai sitting with that red headed, pigtailed, freckle faced bitch named Wendy-chan on the bus when it pulled up. They were currently giggling over some shit, which to me looked like they were flirting, and that really pissed me off. I clenched my fists, and I think Shaggy-kun had noticed because I felt his hand on my shoulder and I looked at him to see him giving me a reassuring smile, as if he was saying "chill out, man, it'll be all good." I returned his grin and walked onto the bus with him and Bakugou-kun following me. As I had got on the bus and walked down the aisle to sit in a seat, I saw Wendy-chan roll her eyes at me in annoyance and then whisper something to Colonel-senpai while still eyeing me and then giggling afterwards. Colonel-senpai seemed to be slightly frowning at her comment, although he didn't say anything. I heard Bakugou-kun growl from behind me and then I saw him run over to where Wendy-chan was sitting. "YOU WANNA START SOMETHING, GINGER?" he yelled, cracking his knuckles then making a fist with his hand. "I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL NEVER FORGE-" he threatened, but was cut off and interrupted by Shaggy-kun who pulled him back by his arm and turned him around to face him. Bakugou-kun flashed him a look of annoyance. "What the hell, man?! I was about to give that smartass the beating of a lifetime and you ruined it!" Bakugou said in a irritated tone. Shaggy-kun put his hands on Bakugou's shoulders, who blushed at the sudden physical contact. Shaggy then leaned down and whispered something in Bakugou's ear, which I'm pretty sure was something like "it's not worth getting angry over someone like her." Whatever the comment was, it surprisingly made Bakugou listen, as he made a "tch" sound then reluctantly sat down in a nearby seat, with Shaggy-kun sitting down beside him. I looked at Colonel-senpai, whose gaze then met mine. He was looking at me with a look of apology in his eyes, as if he felt guilty for not telling off Wendy, and I looked away from him and sat down in a seat that was across from where Bakugou and Shaggy were seated.

---

When we had got to school, I saw Colonel-senpai and Wendy-chan walk past Shaggy-kun, Bakugou-kun and I, and the red head seemed to be giving me a condescending smirk with a glimmer of arrogance in her eyes as she put her arm around Colonel-senpai, although he did not return her gesture of affection. I didn't let it bother me though, it was from Wendy after all, and I knew that she was just trying to push my buttons and get a rise out of me. I saw Bakugou-kun give her the middle finger as she was looking at us, and Shaggy grabbed his wrist and pulled his arm down, much to Bakugou-kun's annoyance. I knew that this was just the beginning of a battle for Colonel-senpai.