Chapter 12 - Down To Business/Another Sleepover Lol

Ronald McDonald's POV
After I and Shaggy-kun's encounter with Bakugou-kun on the road, the Mystery Machine had pulled up to an old, beat up and almost haunted looking house. Bakugou, who had an unimpressed look on his face, scoffed at the sight before him. "So this is your house? It looks more like a goddamn pigsty to me," he said bluntly. Shaggy-kun chuckled dryly in response. "Whatever you say, your Highness," Shaggy replied sarcastically, stepping out of the car and opening the door on Bakugou's side with a bow. The latter gave a "tch" in reply and, along with Scooby Doo and I, got up from his seat and out of the van.

---

The interior of the house was a contrast to what was seen on the outside, to say the least. Now, I'm not going to go into descriptive details because the author of this story is too lazy to write a description and Shaggy's house also isn't relevant to the plot, but I'm just going to say that it was more pleasing to look at than the exterior. (A/N: see what I did there, I broke the fourth wall xD). "Hey dad, I'm home," called Shaggy-kun as he took off his shoes. As if on cue, some dude who looked like the old version of Shaggy but with glasses walked over to where we were standing. He gave us a smile that was practically a spitting image of his son's. "Welcome home, Norville," he said. Shaggy-kun rolled his eyes. "Come on dad, I told you to stop calling me Norville! It's totally not cool, man! Call me Shaggy or Shags!" Shaggy insisted with an embarrassed expression. His dad shook his head. "I cannot see why one would be ashamed of their own name, Norville. I will refuse to comply with your request to refer to you as Shaggy or Shags, as that is not the name that I have given you," he answered. Shaggy sighed and pinched his nose in response. "Whatever dude," he said in annoyance. Shaggy's dad turned his head and looked at Bakugou and I. "Who are these beings and why are they in my presence? Are they friendly acquaintances that you have decided to bring over?" he asked. Shaggy grinned and nodded his head. "Hell yeah, man! These are my bros, Ronald and Bakugou," he said, pointing at us with his thumb. I smiled while Bakugou-kun looked down at the ground. Shaggy's dad greeted us with a single nod. "Pleasure to meet you," he said. "I am Norville's father, Winifred, (bear with me I couldn't come up with any other name and also Winifred just works) in case you did not figure it out for yourselves already." He paused before talking again. "I am glad to see that my son has finally made some friends," he said, with a small but slight smile. Although no one else had noticed, after Winifred had referred to us as Shaggy's friends, I caught Bakugou cringing slightly at it, as if he did not want to be called Shaggy's friend. After what had happened earlier after school, it was painfully obvious to me that Bakugou had feelings for Shaggy, although the latter was seemingly blind and oblivious to it, and that had made me feel a twinge of empathy for Bakugou. After a moment of awkward silence in the room, Shaggy turned to us. "Well my dudes, you wanna go hang upstairs?" he asked us. We nodded and proceeded to walk up the stairs leading to the upper floor. "Do not do anything suspicious of the sort, Norville," Winifred called from downstairs before heading back to where he previously had been. Shaggy groaned in irritation at his father's comment before opening a door which was revealed to be the one to his bedroom. It was rather small, plain and modest looking, with faded, light blue walls that desperately needed a paint job. In the room laid a bed and a desk with a computer and a chair beside it. A TV and a shelf with manga hung on the wall across from where the bed and other furniture stood, and a wooden acoustic guitar was perched in corner of the room by itself. Shaggy put his hand out towards his room, motioning for us to go inside. He shut the door as we did so, and he sat in his office chair while Bakugou and I sat down on his bed after Shaggy's insistence. "So what do you guys wanna do? I say we continue discussing our plans to get back Colonel," he said, cracking his knuckles. I nodded in agreement while Bakugou looked confused af. "What the hell are you talking about?" he asked. "Glad you asked, man," he said with a grin. "Me and Ronald here have teamed up and have been planning to take back his crush, Colonel, after that evil thot Wendy has been attempting to steal him away." "Tch," replied Bakugou with a smirk. "That girl is a worse person than I am. Honest to god, I fucking hate her." "So do you wanna join us then?" Shaggy asked with a glint of hope in his eyes that Bakugou would accept the offer. After a few moments of considering his offer, Bakugou answered. "Whatever, I'll join you losers, I guess," he replied. Shaggy's face immediately lightened up, and he wrapped his arm around Bakugou, who was now blushing madly. "Sick man! Glad you decided to join!" Shaggy said with a chuckle and a wink, which caused Bakugou to blush an even darker shade of red and to push him off. 'When will these two just ask each other out?' I thought as I watched Shaggy and Bakugou being very gay.

Hours had passed, and it was starting to get late, and Shaggy had offered me and Bakugou to sleepover. After checking in with our parents back home, it had been settled that we would stay overnight. Shaggy-kun had went to another room to get sleeping bags for Bakugou and I, but had only returned with one. "Hey dudes, sorry for the inconvenience but I only got one sleeping bag so that means one of you guys will have to sleep in my bed with me," he awkwardly chuckled while scratching his head. I noticed Bakugou blushing at this, and knowing that this was the perfect scenario for ship bait (I broke the fourth wall again lol), I offered to sleep in the sleeping bag, causing Bakugou to become a bigger blushing mess. After we had all gotten washed up, I grinned and winked at Bakugou as he laid in the bed when Shaggy crawled in beside him, making him give me a death glare and to hold his fist up as if he was threatening me, which made me quietly chuckle in response. "Goodnight, my dudes," Shaggy said as he shut off the light. "Goodnight," I replied back, while Bakugou gave a grunt in reply. As I drifted off to sleep that night, I thought about Wendy and Colonel-senpai and how I wasn't ready to give up on either of them yet, and I knew that the battle for my crush was already just beginning.