Chapter 5

The meeting had gone really well and the client was happy for me to send over my quote for the work. A good thing about being a freelancer is that there are no overheads - not really. The only thing I had to cover was the price of my subscriptions to the software that I use.

It was 11 am now and I was working on the quote as I thought it'd be better to get it done now - I was ahead on everything else anyway.

"Honey, I'm home" Taron called out as he opened the hotel door and I laughed
"Hi babe, how was your day?" I play along, momentarily looking up from my laptop screen.
"It was amazing, how was the meeting?" Taron places a gentle kiss on my head and it took a lot of strength to not turn around and kiss him properly. I had missed him these last few days, but I did want to at least get some of this quote done.

"It went really well - I'm actually putting together the quote for them now. They seem like nice people" I add, glancing up to meet his eyes.

"That's really good news- I'm so proud of you" Taron beams, I smile and this time I don't fight the urge to kiss him properly.

"Where has this come from" Taron laughs a little as he pulls away
"I've missed you these last couple of days," I say truthfully, standing up to wrap my arms around his waist.

"Oh yeah?" He says suggestively, cupping his hand around my face. I pull him closer to me so our lips are almost touching.

"Yeah" I smirk, connecting our lips together, "How long have we got until you need to go out again?"
"Oh, we've got a few hours," Taron says, his voice low. He pulls me even closer to him so our bodies became one.

Without saying another word, he connects his lips with mine and turns us around so I'm walking backward toward the bed. Effortlessly, I fall back onto it and Taron crawls on top of me. The warmth of his body is enough to comfort me and make me forget about the lonely couple of days I've had. I enjoy laying on the bed and feeling his hand travel across my body. He slowly trails his fingers up my thigh and under my skirt. He moves his hands so they're over my dress now and my breath hitches a little as his fingers run past my boobs and then up to my neck where he cups my face once again.

"You're so beautiful" He whispers and I just smile, sitting up a little to take my dress off. Taron takes the opportunity to take his button-up off too and I instinctively run my hands down his torso and to the hem of his black skinny jeans.

"Not yet" He pushes my hands away and begins kissing down my neck, past my bra, and down to my tummy. I tilt my head back into the mattress a little at the thought of what was about to happen.