I spy...

Daniella ( In MM)

Chicago Illinois

48th and Michigan Ave ( The low end)

I had a long day at work today, I really wanted to go home. But my best friend Kamia is having her 22 birthday party So it's a very big deal. I really didn't want to be super dressy, so I just put on something that was cute and very simple ( In MM). My ass definitely was poking in the jeans I was wearing. Kamia is five years older than me, yes that would mean I'm 17, I just turned 17 in April.

Kamia and I met when she was 10 and I was 5, we went to the same elementary school. The kids were mean to me and she was the only kid that would play with me, our age difference never bothered us. I always considered myself grown anyway. People my age was so childish, I couldn't be bothered with that. Plus that type of lifestyle I grew up in, it grew me up fast. My mom wasn't home, she probably was at some crack house nothing new. So I didnt have to tell her anything which was good for me.

Kamia lived next door to me so it wasnt that long of a trip, I knock on her door twice and see she's in a pink t shirt dress, some pink and white Jordan's, her hair is also pink and it's all the way to her ass. My bitch look bad as fuck.

" ONE TIME FOR THE BIRTHDAY BITCH AYEEEEE", I yell hyping her up as she starts to twerk.

" Dani yo so crazy", She says laughing flipping her hair.

" What's the move tonight?" I ask her.

" Shit I'm looking for some rich Niggas to spoil us tonight ", She says smiling as she starts dancing again.

" Girl you know on the low end, these niggas broke as hell", I say laughing.

" It's some rich niggas at O block", she says.

" Oh hell naw, its ghetto as hell over there ", I say shaking my head.

" Girl we was hanging over there with Mici last summer", She points out.

" Yeah but it's almost 11, all the niggas out", I say and then I smile.

" EXACTLY!" She exclaims.

" Ight let's go", I say caving in.

" tonight our lives changes ", she says laughing as we leave out the apartment building.

My phone starts ringing and I see its Mici ass calling me.

" hey hoeeee", i say smiling as we get in the car.

" HEY KITTY!" She yells making me laugh.

" Is that my Mici?" Kamia asks as she pulls off.

" Yeah birthday hoe, I'm having a party for you come slide to the block ", Mici says.

" Is it some rich niggas there?" Kamia asks her.

" Hell yeah, hurry up before all the thirsty hoes get them ", Mici says.

" Bet, we'll be there in 20", I tell her.