State of Mind.

Daniella Greene

Chicago Illinois

Location unknown

I grab the razor and begin to cut myself, I wince at the pain, chill bumps appear on my arm from the coolness of the blade digging in my skin.. I watch the blood fall from my wrists to the floor, I take a deep breath and place the blade down, I grab the wet paper towel I have on dresser to wipe the blood. I needed to shower it's been too long since I've been in this room..

I've been avoiding to come out the room so I'm back not eating again, I just stay here and cut myself Day and Night.  I open my bedroom door and tulip tow downstairs and see no one there, so I make my way to Dayvon room and no one is in there either. I sigh in relief and take my shower in peace, I even wash my hair. I look in the mirror and see that my bruises are very much visible,  I have a black eye, busted lip, and a huge slap mark on the left side of my face.

I sigh and look away from the mirror, because now the sight of myself even depresses me. The bathroom Door opens and it's Dayvon. I quickly turn away from him,  there's no way I could even  look in his eyes.

" Get the fuck out", He demands making me turn around but I'm still looking down at his pink balenciagas. 

I try to walk past him but he grab me by wrists making my towel fall of my body. He examines my wrist closely.

" The fuck you been doing to yourself?" He asks me looking my eyes.

" Nothing ", I say lowly looking away from him.

He looks in face for a second, and then he pushes me against the wall.

" Get the fuck out man", he says giving me an evil look.

I grab my towel and wrap myself in the towel as I leave out in a hurry. I dont see the guys in here, so that means he's just us here, damn it. I grab a long sleeve shirt and some panties to put on.

I head back downstairs to make something to eat, I want some pancakes so I climb on top of the counter to reach the top cabin to grab the pancake mix and syrup. I go in the refrigerator and grab the milk, eggs, and butter.  I make me a good stack of pancakes too, I eat my food and then clean up my mess making sure that his kitchen is spotless.

I really dont even want to go back in this room, but I have no choice.  I sigh and I hear his footsteps approaching,  he comes into view in just his boxers. Damn, his dick look big as fuck...

" Stop looking at my dick ", he says making me blush and look away.

" I wasn't ", I say lowly turning away from him.

" You made me something?" He asks making me turn around and hand him the plate of pancakes I made for him.

" these look good", he says examining them .

" Thanks ", I say softly as I head upstairs and closes the door..

I hear the door opens making me turn around and see him standing there.

" Did I say you could leave?" He asks me.

" No I'm sorry", I tell him looking down.