Pillar.

Daniella green

Chicago Illinois

Location unknown

I feel someone hitting me in my face, I groan at the small hits. Opening my eyes slowly seeing it was True, she smiles widely when she sees that I finally opened my eyes. I smile, sitting up slowly because I feel a little stiff. I stretch out and True claps her small hands. I pick her up and walk downstairs, Von, Melly and Durk is smoking.

" Good morning sexy", Von says making me blush.

" Good morning Von, did you feed her?" I ask him.

" Nah I didn't even know she was awake", He says.

" You gotta pay attention to her Von, I'll fix her food once I get cleaned up ", i say.

" Okay Ma I will", he says nodding as he starts smoking again.

I walk upstairs to Von's room and clean myself along with True. I slip on one of Von's shirt and boxers putting true on her pink unicorn onesie. I also do True's hair since Misharron left her hair all over her head and I know Von ass won't even do it.

We come back downstairs and they high asses still smoking, I sit True in her highchair.

" Von what does she like to eat?" I ask looking at him, he looks sexy as hell when he's high...

" Grapes and hot dogs", he says to me.

That's a weird combination, I'm not sure if I'm even supposed to give it to her at the same time and Von is probably too high to tell me so I guess I'll just have to figure it out on my own.

" True do you want grapes or Hot dogs?" I ask her.

" Dogs! DOGS!" She says clapping her hands laughing.

I chuckle going into the freezer to grab her a hot dog, I grab a pot and put some water in it, placing it on the stove. I grab her elmo bottle and put some apple juice in it.

" What you finna cook for us?" Durk asks.

" Yall are some grown ass men, cook for yourself ", I say mugging him.

" Please Dani we over her starving ", Von pleads looking at me.

" Man what yall want to eat?" I ask him smacking my lips.

" Some chicken alfredo and garlic bread", Melly says smiling hard as hell.

" Okay, I gotta put True to sleep first ", I say to them.

" Why you gotta do that?" Durk asks.

" Because y'all asses are too high to even watch her and I'm gonna be cooking ", I say to them.

" Okay ma, do what you need to do", Von says.

" See thank you Von", I say smiling.