Stuck.

King Von aka Grandson

Bora,Bora

Location: Beach house

Dayvon whining wakes me up out of my sleep, I turn around and see his ass making faces, he shitted on himself. He starts to smile when he sees he has my attention, I cant help but to smile,  that's my lil twin.

" Hey lil folks, " I say picking him up as he kick his lil ass legs.

" Yo momma in that cold ass basement again", I say laughing, me and her goofy ass got into it soon as we got home from that party,  she gon learn to stop playing with me.

He laughs, his ass have no clue what I said.  I change his dirty ass diaper and the nigga shits on me. He starts to laugh as I straigh face his ass.

" You lucky I can't beat yo ass", I say mugging him as I take my shirt off.

He laughs as I clean him again, putting on his diaper. I kiss his lil ass face as I head downstairs to get him fed by his bald head ass mama. She sleeping on the floor, balled up, chained up. Damn, I really be doing her ass bogus. I sigh and shake her, she flinches and open her eyes.

She kind of relaxed when she sees it's just me, she smiles at our baby, I hand him to her and she kisses all over his face.

" He's hungry?" She asks as he starts to grab her titties.

" Hell yeah", i say laughing.

" Let me shower, " she says as she hands him back to me .

I unchain her and we walk up the stairs without talking. I know her lil ass mad at me but she just need to get over it, I lay back in bed as she closes the bathroom door.

" Let's go bother yo momma ", I say kissing his cheek as I get out of bed.

He laughs and screams, as he grabs a hold of my face. I laugh as I open the door to see her naked. Damn, she snapped back real good, her ass got fat as hell.

" Why are you in here?" She asks looking at me.

" Let's take a family bath ", I say handing her the baby.