Void.

Daniella green

Chicago Illinois

Location unknown

I wake up in my bed,  I sit up fast making myself a little dizzy. I take a deep breath trying to steady my self. I sigh and get up because I have to go to Dayvon's room to freshen up. This man is a fuck and ducker for real. He has really kept his distance from me, I dont even know how much time has passed but its been a while. I'm tired of this shit, he's so bipolar I dont have time for this.

I have very strong feelings especially since we had sex. He's my first, and I've been craving him so much more now. I walk downstairs and they all are rolling up, I shake my head. All these niggas do is wake and bake. 

I go into the room and Von is not in there but some hoe is laying in his bed naked and it doesnt look like Misharon... if it ain't about me let's kiki next cassseeeeeeee! This is probably the reason he's been avoiding me, he's fucking on some other hoe.

That does upset me because he was just fucking me and now he has so hoe in that bed. I roll my eyes at the thought. I do my daily routine and put on my clothes for the day.

 I do my daily routine and put on my clothes for the day

I'm finally looking normal in my face.  My bruises cleared up. I look pretty but sad, that's because I feel like something is missing but when I'm with Von I don't feel like that. I just don't understand why he doesn't give us a chance to be with each other.

I take a deep breath and walk out the bathroom, his hoe is dressed in his t shirt wearing a smirk when she sees me. This hoe ugly as hell... she looks like a fucking Dinosaur.

" Why you coming out of my man bathroom?" She asks me folding her arms.

I just look at her, I try to walk past her but she stands in her way towering over me. I hate when females think just because they're tall I'm supposed to be intimidated. 

" Don't you hear me talking to you?" She asks getting in my face, her breath fucking stinks.

" Why are you getting in my face and you haven't brushed your teeth?" I ask moving back from her.

" Answer my question lil bitch", she says pushing me.

" I dont have to answer shit, get out my face ", I say looking up at her.

" Make me", She says smirking..

I give her an innocent smile until I punch her ass right in the stomach, hard as hell making her hunch over.