Far off.

Daniella

Chicago Illinois

Location unknown

When I wake up, there are chains around my wrist and my ankles. It appears that I'm in some basement. Then I remember lastnight, why would my mom set this evil ass man up? I'm just a junior in high school, now I could be some type of sex slave. I havent even lost my virginity yet, and I doubt he's gonna be easy on me. I'm still in my clothes from last night so that's a good thing. I wonder where Kamia and Mici at, are they worried about me? Did they know anything about this? I need to get out of here, I dont know how. But I'm gonna find away, I shouldn't have flirted with that grown man.

I sigh, because my nose itch and I can barely even reach it. The door opens and it's the blonde guy with the dreads and King Von. 

" So what you doing to her first?" The guy with the blonde dreads asks.

King Von looks at me,  like he's in deep thought walking around me, making me feel self conscious.  He sits next to me and caresses my face. He looks at me with this soft expression making me melt on the inside. I didn't even see him lift his hand up as he slaps me so hard, I saw my life flash before my eyes and my head hits the wall extremely hard.

" That's yo first and last warning", he says as he grabs me by my face roughly.

" I didnt even do nothing ", I say crying as he smiles wickedly.

" You was going to, try to leave and I'm gonna kill yo ass", he says as he grabs me around my neck.

He let's me go and looks at me in disgust.  Him and the blonde dread head leaves without saying anything else. I definitely need to get out of here but I'm more scared of what he would do if he catches me. Two minutes later the one with the long black dreads come down.

" I'm Baylo", he tells me.

" I'm Dani, can you please take me to the bathroom?" I please with him.

" Yeah Dani, come on", he says smiling as he unlocks me.

" You got a head start, you better be fast", he says lowly as we walk up the stairs.

" What are you talking about?" I ask him playing dumb.

" Just try not to get caught, I dont even think you should even do it yo face starting to swell up", he tells me.

I ignore him and slip into the bathroom, my face is indeed swelling up, but I have to try. I climb out the window and run as fast as I can away from the house. I see a bus stop just ahead. This is it, I can make it Mici or Kamia place to hide out. Most likely Kamia since he doesn't know where she is and I can go to school again.

I see some guys with dreads, no it cant be. Those were the other two guys that was with King Von last night at the bus stop,  their eyes become wide and they start chasing me.  I run my ass back to the house and See King Von outside waiting on me. Oh shit..

" Yo ass dont listen", he says laughing shaking his head.

" I'm sorry", I say softly.

" Get yo goofy ass in the house", he says grabbing me roughly pulling me inside.

I stand there, looking down at my shoes scared as hell. I feel sick to my stomach literally.

" Get yo ass in the basement ", the guy with blonde dreads says.

I look at Von,  shouldn't have did that. I go into the basement.  I'm just praying that God spares me and he doesnt kill me. He comes downstairs with his hands behind his back and he's wearing a smile.

" Take off your clothes ", he says smiling.

I take my time, but I take off my clothes leaving myself in my blue bra and my avengers boxers. I like wearing boxers from time to time, They're comfortable. I feel self conscious as he walks around me.

" Yo shit fatter than yo mommas ", he says slapping my ass hard as hell.  I dont think I should even take that as a compliment. 

" Please don't hurt me King Von, I won't ever try to leave again ", I plead with tears in my eyes. I'm so scared theres so many knots in my stomach.

" Ask me again", he says standing over me.

" Please Don't hurt me, I'm so sorry. Please ", I beg looking up at him crying now. I know he's about to hurt me, I can feel it.

He smiles whe then be punches me in my face,  he really beating my ass. Of course I'm screaming and crying but that's only making it worse, so I force myself to be silent and he eventually stops after what it feels like hours. He grabs a drill and nearly drills through both my legs making me fall down.  He chains me while I'm on all fours.

" You had enough Daniella?" He asks as he crouches down in front of me.

I nod, my throat hurts so bad from the screaming. I can't even talk now. He chuckles touching my face admiring the damage he's done. He looks like he's satisfied with what he did to me. He smiles and unbutton his jeans, tears rush down my face.

" Open yo mouth ", he demands.

I do as he says and he shoves his big ass dick in my mouth, making me give him head as he fucks my face.  He's not gentle either, but I just try my best to do it right so he won't hurt me no more, well at least for tonight.  He busts all in my mouth and all over my face. Some of that shit even got in my hair. He smiles and walks away leaving me covered in his nut. This is so disgusting and he not gonna even clean me up. My legs so weak, and I'm in so much pain that I lay down, hoping I can go to sleep to escape from this hell hole.

----------------------------

You think Dani should try to escape again?

   What yall think?

More coming soon so stay tuned!!!

Remember to vote,comment,and share my story with everyone you know!!!!