Inhale.

Daniella

Chicago, Illinois

Location unknown

I was in way to much pain to even go to sleep,  I feel like I nearly bleed out. I'm so woozy, mentally I'm drained,  and emotionally I'm numb. A couple days has passed.  I'm not sure how many though. I feel all icky and dirty, I just want to go home but I know that's never gonna happen and I'm not gonna ever try to leave again. I'm so hungry too, I guess this is apart of my punishment.  I hear someone opening the door so I just close my eyes.

" Aye Melly mane, I think and sleep", says a guy.

" wake her ass up then Choppa ", Melly says.

" Her ass stank", Choppa says laughing and Melly joins him.

Then I feel a bunch of water being poured on me which makes me look up at them. Those were the ones at the bus stop, they looked to be around my age or problem older.

" We gotta take you to durk", Melly says smiling.

" Why?" I ask as they unchain me.

" So he clean yo dirty ass up ", Choppa says as if its the most obvious thing.

I roll my eyes, but they help me up the stairs, and leave me in the bathroom with the blonde dread head.  He is actually fine as hell, King Von still looked better though. 

" take that shit off", He says breaking the silence. I remove my underwear and cover myself with my hands.

" Get yo ass in tub, you ain't got nothing I never seen before ", he says moving my hands away.

I do as he says and I'm actually relieved to be getting in that tub, my body has been in so much pain, I go unseen the water and Durk ass pulls me up, alarm in his big light brown eyes making me laugh.

" I wasnt trying to drown myself", I tell him laughing.

" Oh", he says smiling shaking his head.

He helps me clean myself and then helps me dry off.

" Let me see the drill marks", he says pulling the towel off of me.

He looks at the Mark's, before grabbing the peroxide to clean them .

" You lucky he didnt make holes deep as hell, but just enough to scar your legs", Durk says shaking his head.

They weren't deep? It sure felt like it was.

" Yo pussy pretty as hell ", he says staring in between my legs making me blush.

" I want to taste but Nah, Von would kill yo ass", he says making me afraid all over again. I forgot I'm his property now.

" Where is he?" I ask him wrapping the towels around me.

" Downstairs in the kitchen waiting in you ", he says as he helps me lotion up.