Gateway outta HELL ( Part 2)

King Von Aka Grandson

Brooklyn,  New York

Location: Hotel

I watch my som sleeping peacefully in the bed next to me, man sometimes it's hard to believe he even here. Thus the second time someone took him and he only been on the earth for 4 months, shit is crazy. I know I need to get outta this lifestyle for not only him but true too. Sometimes I wish I was dealt some different cards but God ain't see it that way, I had to do alot of evil shit to get in the position I'm in.

My son starts moving around and he opens his eyes, for the first time I seen Daniella in him,  he got a good soul just like her. He gives me a smile and reaches for me, I pick him up and kiss him repeatedly.

" You know I love you lil folks", I say to him, he laughs and grabs my face.

" I guess you love me too", I say chuckling as he try to eat on my face.

" We gone find yo momma today, I promise", I say to him.

" VONNN", I hear Durk yells from downstairs. 

I get up holding my son as I run down the stairs with ease, I see them with Melly tied up and blind folded, I smile evily this nigga been on the run for a while and he thought shit was sweet.

" Polo take my son outside," I say looking at him.

He nods taking my son and walking out on the patio. I pull the blindfold off Melly and his eyes gets wide when he looks at me.

" Wassup foe nem ", I say giving him an evil smile.

" Von I swear I ain't do shit", He panics as tears start rushing down his face.

" Then why the fuck you leave the day I got arrested?" I ask him calmly.

" Because I was talking to Choppa tryna convince him to come back, but he told me to leave because him and some people snitched on you so I just left because I ain't wanna go to jail, but I had yo back gang I swear", he says crying and shit.

" So you left ? I ain't try to warn a nigga,  I thought we was family", I say shaking my head.

" We is man, I'll do anything man just please don't kill me", he pleads as snot runs down his face making me chuckle.

" Where the fuck is Daniella?" I ask him ans he looks shook.

" I got paid to take her but Dominique and up helping her escape for me,  so I sent her baby to her momma", he tells me.

" Who paid you to take her?" I ask.

" Choppa, I was supposed to bring her to him but I really wasnt gonna do that, I was gonna find Durk or Polo, then Dominique somehow found me and took her, I know they here though", Melly tells me.