Gateway outta Hell ( Part 1)

King Von aka Grandson

San Juan,  Puerto Rico

Location: unknown

I wake out of my sleep, turning over to remind myself that I'm alone in this bed. We got 22 hours until its Daniella's 18 birthday and I'm trying to find her before then and my son. I just hope that they okay. I go into the bathroom to freshen up and slip on some Jean's and a hoodie.

I head downstairs and see Durk, Polo, and Ace asleep on the couch. Smirking, I walk over to the kitchen , opening the fridge to get the big water gallon. I head back to the couch and throw the water all over them. They all jump out of they sleep trying to catch their breath and I start cracking up.

" Yo ass really a bitch for that", Polo says wiping his face with the dry part of his shirt.

" Von yo bogus as hell", Ace complains as he stands up.

" You better watch yo back bitch ", Durk says laughing pointing at me.

" I need yall niggas to get ready, we got 22 to hours to find my girl and son", I say clapping as I sit on the dry couch.

" Aight give us 5", Durk says as they walk towards the stairs.

I nod looking down at my phone at all the pictures of Dani and my son, my heartaches because this is my family, something that belongs to me. I should've kept an eye on her because now they are somewhere and I have no clue.

" Come on Bitch", Ace says hitting me in my head as they run to the back where the car garage is at.

I laugh as I get up and run up behind him, we start play fighting a little, Durk and Polo try to run up but I'm holding my own, fucking they ass up by myself.

" I need a new crew, yall niggas weak", I say laughing as we walk to the wraith.

" Nah yo ass ain't human ", Durk says laughing.

I get in the driver seat, Durk in the passenger seat with ace and Polo on the back. I pull off fast as hell because I need to get to my destination in a hurry, we make it there in fifteen minutes. We all get out the car in front of this lil ass house. I bang on the door, She opens the door. She look more healthier than I last seen her.

" Von why the fuck are you here?' She says looking up at me.

" Katherine watch yo fucking tone", I say looking down at her.