Creep.

King Von aka Grandson

Chicago, Illinois

Location: None of yo bidness ( His words, not mine)

I watch as Dani sleeps soundly in my bed. She been in here for some weeks now, She got her ass all in the air while she slobbing all on my good pillows. I smile and smack her ass so hard she almost falls out the bed. She looks up me with tears in her eyes.

" Why would you do that?" She whines as her lips quiver.

" Shut yo cry baby ass up and go clean yo ass", I tell her smiling.

She looks at me, but do what I tell her. I dont wanna have to fuck her up especially since things have been so good between us.

I go to my closet and grab her something that I want her to wear, yeah she has a few things in here now. I dont ever let her ass leave my room now unless she with me. I guess you can I got attached to her, she brings me peace. 

I go in the bathroom and hand her what I want her to wear, she looks at it and her brown face turns red again.

" What's wrong?" I ask her laughing.

" I never wore nothing like this before", she tells me.

" You gon look sexy lil foe nem," I assure her kissing her forehead.

" Mkay, get out so I can get ready", she says pushing me to the door lightly.

" Don't take too long ma", I say licking my lips making her blush again and look down.

I close the door cleaning the room up while I wait on her slow ass to get ready, I get in bed and get on my phone. About 30 minutes later she comes out and she looks good as hell.

I toss my phone to the side as she stands there looking like she about to pass out

I toss my phone to the side as she stands there looking like she about to pass out. I beckon for her to come close and she walks over slowly, she nervous as hell you can see it all over her.

" You like it?" She asks as I pull her between my legs.

I nod smiling as I place my hands on her ass and squeeze it. She wraps her arms around my neck and I pull her on top of me. I lay back and just admire her. I didnt even pay attention to her tattoos, they raw asf though.

" Why did you want me to wear this?" She asks me.

" I just wanted to see you in something sexy,  you gon be wearing shit like this more often", I tell her smiling.