The Second Daughter pt.1

"I'll go after one of the daughters, you find a way out of here." I tell Ethan.

"Good luck John, and remember...don't let her seduce you." Ethan says with a slight laugh.

"I'll try." I reply. 

I run back to the main room and up the stairs.

"There has to be a room that she stays in." I say to myself.

In the corner of my eye I see one of the daughters walk into the room. I knew it was a trap, but I still followed.

As soon as I enter the room I was attacked. I was barely able to dodge the sickle.

"How about you play me a song John." She says mockingly.

"I will if you stop attacking me." I say aloud. "Wait, I wasn't supposed to say that out loud."

She sets down her sickle and walks up to me.

"Then play manthing." She says pushing me into a chair.

"And if I don't?" I say raising an eyebrow.

She grabs her sickle threatens my neck with it.

"I will shread you throat into ribbons! And if you don't play any good songs then I will kill you like you killed Bela!" She yells.

"OK fine!" I said panicking. 'Once she let's her guard down I'll kill her.'

I pull out my guitar and tune it.

"Let's see.....got it!"

"So how was it?" I ask.

"I-it was alright I guess." She says stubbornly.

I wish she wasn't evil, she seems like she would be a nice person if she wasn't a vampire.

"My name is Daniela by the way." She says looking away.

"My name is John." I reply.

"I know." She says looking back at me.

She didn't have to sound creepy.