The Savior

One bullet was all it took to kill that beast. It's head exploded when the bullet went through.

"Who the hell are you!?" The blonde man asked.

"My name is John." I reply extending my hand so he could grab and pull himself up.

He grabbed my hand and pulled himself up. I noticed that two of his fingers on his left hand and part of his left hand were bitten off.

"You might want to patch that up." I say pointing at his hand.

"Oh you're right, my name is Ethan Winters by the way." He said covering the wound with bandages.

"It's nice to meet you Ethan, but we need to get out of here now before anymore of those monsters show up." I say reloading Wolfsbane.

We run into a building to get supplies, we found some ammo, but nothing for my gun. Ethan looked around some more and found shotgun ammo.

"That means a shotgun should be nearby." I tell Ethan.

"There is a ladder, maybe it's up here." Ethan replies.

Ethan climbs up the ladder and I stay on the first floor. After a few minutes of searching he comes back down with a shotgun in his hands.

We hear the sounds of the lycans outside.

"Come on there is somewhere I need to go, I think it's a woman named Luiza. I need to go to her house so I can get to that castle." Ethan tells me pointing at the castle.

"I'm right behind you." I reply.

We start traveling through a farm, we run into a few lycans, but it's nothing we can't handle.

"Hey, I can handle this by myself, I just need you to search some houses for more valuables." Ethan told me.

"Alright, good luck." I reply.

I head back to the village center and enter on of the houses. I notice a case in the shape of a guitar. I open it to find a guitar inside.

"I hope I can still play." I say to myself.

I sit down and check if it's tuned, I adjust it to make it tuned and I start playing.

"Wow, that was amazing." Ethan says startling me.

"Oh, hey I didn't hear you." I reply. "Thanks though."

We leave the house and I take the guitar with me. We arrive at the gate that lead to the castle and Ethan puts the two crests in place.

He opens the gate and we walk to the castle entrance. We cross the bridge and open the door.

"I'll check inside, you stay out here and make sure nothing sneaks up on us." Ethan tells me.

"Alright, if you need help just call out for me." I reply.

He nods and heads into the cave like entrance...