Worst Fear

"Found you."

The closet door was swung open by Angie. I pushed her aside and ran down the hallway.

"You can't run forever!" Angie yells cheerfully.

As I make my way into the living room I hear growling.

"Who's there!?" I yell.

I attempted to grab Wolfsbane, but it was missing, along with my dagger.

"W-where are my weapons!?" I yell backing away from the growling.

Suddenly a giant wolf falls through the ceiling.

"What the hell are you!?" I scream.

How the hell am I suppose to survive this if I don't have a weapon!?

The beast starts getting closer to me. With nothing to defend myself with I decide to run towards the door that lead to the hallway.

I attempt to open the door, but it won't.

"How is it locked!?" I yell.

Suddenly the wolf jumps at me. I attempt to dodge, but it grabs my leg with its jaw. It starts swinging me around like a toy.

"AH! Let go!"

I hear a crack...I hear another...Suddenly my leg is ripped off and I am flung to the wall.

"Oops. I guess we took it to far." I hear Angie say.

Suddenly Ethan comes up from behind Angie and stabs her with a pair of scissors. She screams for a few seconds before she goes silent.

The house goes back to normal, the wolf disappears, and my leg is still attached to me.

"Come on. The next flask must be somewhere in this house." Ethan says helping me up.

I pick up the dead Angie and Ethan picks up the flask.